Remij was right after all, Sony going full PC.

with a delay of several years on all the games it doesn't even matter. PC will get scraps that everyone's moved on from and have sold through their maximum potential on console.

god of war is $5 on PS4 right now. go find it in your local gamestop's bargain bin.

Edited by B C

LOL, they're trying to find any scrap of information they can find.

Or maybe they created the name because it actually makes more sense than having these things under the name "Playstation Mobile LLC"

But that would simply be too logical.:mjgrin:

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

That's actually good for the PC market. Instead of waiting five years for good emulation they can get the games legitimately in only 4.

i mean these lemmings-pretending-that-they-were-always-hermits have been going around saying that stealing is acceptable.

So Sony stealing money from them by selling old ports for over 4x the price of the original disc version sitting on store shelves would also be acceptable to them, as they fork over the money.:kaz:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

i mean these lemmings-pretending-that-they-were-always-hermits have been going around saying that stealing is acceptable.

So Sony stealing money from them by selling old ports for over 4x the price of the original disc version sitting on store shelves would also be acceptable to them, as they fork over the money.:kaz:

There you go with the pretend talk again, the irony being that you pretend to be a gamer in any capacity.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

There you go with the pretend talk again, the irony being that you pretend to be a gamer in any capacity.

No, I am a gamer.

I actually play games on my gaming devices...........and don't use them for a chat service.

I have a real-life to achieve that function.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I am a gamer.

I actually play games on my gaming devices...........and don't use them for a chat service.

I have a real-life to achieve that function.

You haven't played a game on your PC in 6 months and you were forced via a bet to actually use your PlayStation. You're full of crap, don't even try, you're a good-for-nothing liar and a non-gamer.

Playstation 4's legacy is gonna get pillaged until there's nothing worthwhile left, then they will roll out the PS5 games.

I'm not expecting day one releases but it's still bad for Playstation long term appeal.

Lemmings, on one hand PC doesn’t count and “console exclusive” is a thing, on the other hand somehow “tchbr!!1”.

If lemshits didn’t have double standards they would have no standards at all.

4 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

You haven't played a game on your PC in 6 months and you were forced via a bet to actually use your PlayStation. You're full of crap, don't even try, you're a good-for-nothing liar and a non-gamer.

No, that isn't remotely true. I've actually played Assassin's Creed Black Flag, more Cyberpunk, Trials Fusion, Eternal Cylinder, and Celeste within that time.

You're just checking steam, dumbass.

You don't play games...............however, in your defense..........Microsoft hasn't really provided you any.