production of alec baldwin murder flick will not continue, movie is cancelled

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This family is the worst, talk about being tasteless & tone deaf. A woman is dead and they're flaunting their Halloween celebration on social media  

He could have had his own family moment away from any cameras, but putting everything on social media including his fake smile while the family of the lady he shot is still grieving is absolutely inse

Can’t even finish the movie, so they died for nothing.

4 hours ago, Saucer said:

"We were a very, very well-oiled crew." 

That's a winning defense strategy. :ahmad:

he doesn't need one.

I love how you insinuate that he needs to make a defense strategy to begin with. LOL

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

he doesn't need one.

I love how you insinuate that he needs to make a defense strategy to begin with. LOL

Did you even finish high school? He faces the possibility of criminal charges, he's almost certainly going to face civil charges, and he also has to defend himself in the court of public opinion. And in the face of that, his first impulse when answering public questions is to blatantly lie about how well the set was run. That's not even sociopathic. It's so low-functioning that it's psychopathic. 

But no surprise that trash like you defends trash like him. 

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

Did you even finish high school? He faces the possibility of criminal charges, he's almost certainly going to face civil charges, and he also has to defend himself in the court of public opinion. And in the face of that, his first impulse when answering public questions is to blatantly lie about how well the set was run. That's not even sociopathic. It's so low-functioning that it's psychopathic. 

You are an idiot

3 minutes ago, B C said:

look at the way he treats his wife, jesus!

I know she's only with him for the money, but christ, the camaera's rolling Alec! and you're under investigation for murder... control yourself!

And she's just trying to protect him. 

9 hours ago, Saucer said:

No he doesn't.

Unless they can prove he was not being directed to fire the gun by a director, and firing in a direction he wasn't supposed to........he's not going to face anything.

Alec Baldwin has the most iron-clad "alibi" out of everybody there.

I love how you have to pretend to be stupid and not understand things in order to keep your dream narrative alive.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No he doesn't.

Unless they can prove he was not being directed to fire the gun by a director, and firing in a direction he wasn't supposed to........he's not going to face anything.

Alec Baldwin has the most iron-clad "alibi" out of everybody there.

I love how you have to pretend to be stupid and not understand things in order to keep your dream narrative alive.

He was an executive producer. He was responsible for the poor working conditions and cost cutting that lead to the accident. I’m not saying he’s some cold blooded murderer but he needs to own up and accept some responsibility for what happened.

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

He was an executive producer. He was responsible for the poor working conditions and cost cutting that lead to the accident. I’m not saying he’s some cold blooded murderer but he needs to own up and accept some responsibility for what happened.

No, once again you don't understand anything.

An "Executive Producer" is nothing but a glorified title, or he was just a straight monetary investor.

I already explained that in the other thread about what it means to be an "Executive Producer".

He did not run or was a part of management decisions, on set.

The plain fact of the matter is the only people who will be sharing responsibility will be whoever brought live ammunition, and whoever was made aware that there was live ammunition on the set before the shooting happened and didn't do anything about it.

42 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I don’t know why so many people want Alec Baldwin to go to jail over this. It’s as if the actor hurt their feelings. 

Lol oh I know the answer. Who was he making fun of on SNL for two years, then look at the people who are cheering for him to go to jail. 

50 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

1. You're trying to hard. 

2. EP credits are usually just symbolic. Stan Lee for instance is EP on almost all of the Marvel movies and trust me he isn't in control of anything. 

He got EP credits because he created characters used in the movies, not because he was in control of the making of the movies. Actors will get EP credits if they are not compensated according to their usual asking rate... Like in low budget movies like this one. 

Also look at alot of shows at like the 3rd or 4th season or later and you'll usually see the main star at this point becomes an EP or just regular producer. This means an additional revenue stream. I believe Jerry might have explained this already.