SMTV reviews pouring in - 86 at MC so far

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Im not sure how Dili is playing but the implication is that it would take him ~100 hours to finish the game, which doesn't line up at all with my experience. I just finished the second of the game's 4 total dungeons just under 26 hours, and thats having completed most of the side quests + fully exploring the environments. At this rate I would expect to finish the game in the 50-60 hour mark and thats with doing most of the optional stuff.

Yeah i think I'm horribly wrong.

I'm doing everything, but if theres only 4 real dungeons than i might be near the end then? I was basing this by looking at the story boss list and noticing I've done about 60-70 percent of the story bosses where I'm at but then near the end I'm guessing they're going to throw multiple bosses after another if thats the case.

Also theres more than 4 dungeons. Theres 4 real ones, but i know theres been at least 2 medium sized dungeons

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

87 now

He's a pathological liar.  He's so bad at everything that lying has become his main strategy. 

85 now

25 minutes ago, Delita said:

Yeah i think I'm horribly wrong.

I'm doing everything, but if theres only 4 real dungeons than i might be near the end then? I was basing this by looking at the story boss list and noticing I've done about 60-70 percent of the story bosses where I'm at but then near the end I'm guessing they're going to throw multiple bosses after another if thats the case.

Also theres more than 4 dungeons. Theres 4 real ones, but i know theres been at least 2 medium sized dungeons

hmm interesting, I haven't encountered any of those dungeons i think. But yeah its a JRPG so you can expect the climax to just be a shitload of bosses one right after the other :ben: 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

hmm interesting, I haven't encountered any of those dungeons i think. But yeah its a JRPG so you can expect the climax to just be a shitload of bosses one right after the other :ben: 

mini spoiler but

Spoiler

you havent done the school one yet? if you havent you should be pretty close

1 minute ago, Delita said:

mini spoiler but

Reveal hidden contents

you havent done the school one yet? if you havent you should be pretty close

Oh yeah but that was short enough that I didn’t really consider it a dungeon. More of an intermission between the actual dungeons.