It’s time to say it: Xbox has a SPECTACULAR first-party team

https://www.resetera.com/threads/it’s-time-to-say-it-xbox-has-a-spectacular-first-party-team.509892/

in the last 24 months, their first-party studios have released the following (credit to Sotha_Sil for gathering this list of OpenCritic scores):

Forza Horizon 5 - 92 (by Playground)
Microsoft Flight Simulator - 92 (by Asobo via XGSP)
Ori and the Will of the Wisps - 90 (by Moon Studios via XGSP)
Psychonauts 2 - 89 (by Double Fine)
Deathloop - 88 (by Arkane)
Quake Remaster - 88 (by iD and MachineGames)
Wasteland 3 - 86 (by inXile)
Age of Empires 2 DE - 84 (by Forgotten Empires and Wicked Witch via XGSP and World’s Edge)
Age of Empires 4 - 84 (by Relic, via XGSP and World's Edge)
The Outer Worlds - 83 (by Obsidian)
Gears Tactics - 83 (by Splash Damage via XGSP)
Gears 5: Hivebusters - 82 (by The Coalition)
Tell Me Why - 80 (by DontNod via XGSP)
Minecraft Dungeons - 74 (by Mojang)
Battletoads - 73 (by Dlala via XGSP)
Bleeding Edge - 66 (by Ninja Theory)

In addition to that, iD Software released DOOM Eternal in that timeframe, with an 89 on OpenCritic! I don’t have them in the list because at the time the game released, iD was not yet officially a 1st-party developer (but they are now).

659547724_ScreenShot2021-11-04at7_40_31AM.png.b9e69276eb00ce8f09d58bce3adafcae.png

7 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Microsoft's Ignite into Focus conference on security held yesterday:

https://myignite.microsoft.com/sessions/a3d82b5d-5132-41bd-bbae-15a116727ac3?source=/speakers/417d9c80-ef87-45ac-a35a-e567aa27b330

I will die in the streets of starvation before they get me to do this woketard seal act. :salute:

This is just straight psychotic, but we all know the only reason they're doing it is because they have great jobs and they're not going to risk them for anything.

18 minutes ago, Saucer said:

https://myignite.microsoft.com/sessions/a3d82b5d-5132-41bd-bbae-15a116727ac3?source=/speakers/417d9c80-ef87-45ac-a35a-e567aa27b330

I will die in the streets of starvation before they get me to do this woketard seal act. :salute:

I really wonder how anyone can support this company at this rate, they're pretty much ground zero for all of this stuff and the rest trickles down.

They're a governmentally funded propaganda tool and always have been. They are in cahoots with the U.S Gov't hands down and have been -forever -. take Kinect spyware, and the vaccine ads on the xbox dashboard for instance.

They/Them Tranny racer just launched too. '90 on metacritic, we swear. ' - "game" reviewer BS766HvCMAACrQO.jpg

MS on Fire. Let's attribute Doom Eternal, PS5 exclusives, and straight up multiplats to them. We're all gamers afterall, exclusives bad.

Edited by B C
23 minutes ago, Saucer said:

this is fuck wild lmao

but i think they're doing it for potentially visually impaired audiences? the description of their appearance, at least.

44 minutes ago, Saucer said:

The physical description of themselves is for the visually impaired. 

The pronouns declaration is dumb because it's a presentation not a dialoge.. Lol

39 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

This is just straight psychotic, but we all know the only reason they're doing it is because they have great jobs and they're not going to risk them for anything.

Counterpoint... They actually believe in it. What then? will you actually criticize MS or will you still hand wave it away? :umad:

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

Lmfao this is straight up degeneracy. Of course if this was any other company DynaFlop would be screaming but since it’s Microsoft he’ll give them a free pass.

This is just microsoft doing whatever they can for free positive press after a decade of irrelevance.

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

LMAO someone please tell me this isn't real.

1 hour ago, B C said:

I really wonder how anyone can support this company at this rate, they're pretty much ground zero for all of this stuff and the rest trickles down.

They're a governmentally funded propaganda tool and always have been. They are in cahoots with the U.S Gov't hands down and have been -forever -. take Kinect spyware, and the vaccine ads on the xbox dashboard for instance.

They/Them Tranny racer just launched too. '90 on metacritic, we swear. ' - "game" reviewer BS766HvCMAACrQO.jpg

MS on Fire. Let's attribute Doom Eternal, PS5 exclusives, and straight up multiplats to them. We're all gamers afterall, exclusives bad.

Lmfao vaccine dashboard ads? Really? It wouldn’t surprise me the type of retards that would own an xbox will eat up anything.

Yeah ms is in cahoots with the government they were actually one of if not the first to jump on board the Prism program and didn’t even try to resist like some other companies did. They just love fucking over the little guy.

Then you got old Billy being a frequent visitor on Epstein Island.

Disgusting corporation that should be boycotted.

On 2021-11-04 at 5:11 PM, B C said:

Bleeding Edge - 66 (by Ninja Theory)

:noah: :freeman:  I forgot about that one... the game NOBODY EVER played :freeman: 

Bleeding Edge

playing an hour ago
24-hour peak
all-time peak

:freeman: 
  • Geese 1
On 2021-11-04 at 3:58 PM, TLHBO said:

Lmfao vaccine dashboard ads? Really? It wouldn’t surprise me the type of retards that would own an xbox will eat up anything.

Yeah ms is in cahoots with the government they were actually one of if not the first to jump on board the Prism program and didn’t even try to resist like some other companies did. They just love fucking over the little guy.

Then you got old Billy being a frequent visitor on Epstein Island.

Disgusting corporation that should be boycotted.

there are no vaccine ads. aside from being able to avoid picking male/female, in the character creator, the game has 0 social issues. let's not create fake stories.

there were vaccine ads on the xbox dashboard and an app with locations where you could get vaccinated. Xbox tweets vaccine propaganda on their twitter routinely.

As for forza specifically there's dumb face masks, and the aggrandizing of wearing such items in the game. The game is firmly pro covid hysteria.

oh and of course, this is one of the first they/them tranny games. can't wait to see what other games do this moving forward so i can boycott them, too.

I have both vaccine doses btw. but MS and now forza are firmly in that camp. :sabu:

Edited by B C
48 minutes ago, B C said:

there were vaccine ads on the xbox dashboard and an app with locations where you could get vaccinated. Xbox tweets vaccine propaganda on their twitter routinely.

As for forza specifically there's dumb face masks, and the aggrandizing of wearing such items in the game. The game is firmly pro covid hysteria.

oh and of course, this is one of the first they/them tranny games. can't wait to see what other games do this moving forward so i can boycott them, too.

I have both vaccine doses btw. but MS and now forza are firmly in that camp. :sabu:

does a 1 minute character creator menu really hurt your feelings? the game itself does not focus on politics, covid or social themes.

• dead 1
Just now, B C said:

it does.

call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war-nonbinar

it's also the sign of a shitty, souless, committee SJW game

And it deserves boycotting to the fullest.

i can't stand this "non-binary" or "they" shit either, however, as long as it's optional....i couldn't care less.

• Sad 1

Another Forza game and a port of Flight Simulator or one of the best pure gameplay and audio/visual treats in a long time and the single best looking game released up to this point. Definitely a difficult decision to make. :kaz: