Official Forza Horizon 5 thread

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got a month of gamepass for a buck. Will be trying the game once it officially releases.

Not even .5% got this

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

GD: Im losing interest in gaming. Its quickly becoming my least favorite hobby

*New Forza releases*

GD: Im at lvl 4325 with 387.5 roads discovered. Also got the Elit3 chocolate milk skin for my maxed out civic :smoke: 

Reveal hidden contents

:-* 

Ha basically. I have already put 20+ hours into it. It’s my GOTY easily. 

So you can switch your Xbox to New Zealand. Played a little bit just now. I’ll be sticking with quality mode I think, once I go 60FPS I won’t be able to go back. Game looks great on the OLED tho. I think it’s in Dolby vision too, but maybe just hdr. Wasn’t looking at my dv when the pop up displayed. 

Honest opinion about this game.

This game is exactly like Forza Horizon 4 but with a Mexico setting plus more tweaks that make it more refined.

The driving is just as enjoyable as FH4 which was improved greatly from FH3.

The game looks good and has a ton more personality than FH4 though.

Love the jungle setting.

This is easily a contender for GOTY.

• Like 1
Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Honest opinion about this game.

This game is exactly like Forza Horizon 4 but with a Mexico setting plus more tweaks that make it more refined.

The driving is just as enjoyable as FH4 which was improved greatly from FH3.

The game looks good and has a ton more personality than FH4 though.

Love the jungle setting.

This is easily a contender for GOTY.

start doing the story stuff. it adds a lot to the experience, and it now feels like an actual campaign. my gripe with 4 was that there was too much game, but a lot of it felt repetitive. i feel like this has a better balance of focus and exploration. it's like a car rpg (caRPG?). i'm about 25 hours in, and i can't wait to put in another 25+ hours.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

start doing the story stuff. it adds a lot to the experience, and it now feels like an actual campaign. my gripe with 4 was that there was too much game, but a lot of it felt repetitive. i feel like this has a better balance of focus and exploration. it's like a car rpg (caRPG?). i'm about 25 hours in, and i can't wait to put in another 25+ hours.

That actually sounds like it will help me enjoy it more. I feel like after a few hours these games start feeling aimless and just like a collection of events with nothing to really strive towards. but if this one drip feeds the player interesting story stuff then it might be more my speed (no pun intended)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

That actually sounds like it will help me enjoy it more. I feel like after a few hours these games start feeling aimless and just like a collection of events with nothing to really strive towards. but if this one drip feeds the player interesting story stuff then it might be more my speed (no pun intended)

yeah, and what's cool is that certain stories won't progress until you've unlocked the hall of fame. it's a good move to keep the game fun, even after you have, technically, unlocked all of the main events.

Ok, I really like this game, considerably more than FH4.

However, I tried playing it with my racing rig and it didn't quite feel there.

Like force feedback is really vague, but at least you get feedback.

Also, the handbrake doesn't work.

I hope Playground Games updates the game so Fanatec gear or anything wheels in generals can be used.

Level 100, hall of fame and I completed every main race (got an achievement when I hit 80 of them). It’s time to slowly chip away at the rest (must get all of the signs). 

edit: own all 7 houses too :smoke: just waiting for barnyard car 14 to be completed. 

• aitch 2
2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Level 100, hall of fame and I completed every main race (got an achievement when I hit 80 of them). It’s time to slowly chip away at the rest (must get all of the signs). 

edit: own all 7 houses too :smoke: just waiting for barnyard car 14 to be completed. 

:melo:

I think I'm only level 70. Got all the danger zones, drift zones, speed zones, and speed traps 3-starred, though. 

Just missing that 5-million house because I keep buying/upgrading cars for accolades even though 90% of the do X in Y car at Z event still don't work. :rage: I really just gotta save up the last 2-million I need and get that daily wheelspin.

• aitch 1
4 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Beast!!

• aitch 1
37 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I feel this game will be forgotten about just like FH4. It’s the same shit different local. :reg:

Nah, they made a lot of changes/improvements, and not Just cosmetic ones. For starters, the pacing is perfect. In fh4, 27 hours in, I felt like I had barely made a dent. I ended up quitting the game pretty early on. With fh5, 29 hours in, I have cleared so much. There’s still a lot to do, but I have beaten  the largest objectives. FH4 was pretty great, but offered too much, to the point where it felt daunting. Fh5 found the sweet spot.