Official Forza Horizon 5 thread

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got a month of gamepass for a buck. Will be trying the game once it officially releases.

Not even .5% got this

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Played a bit. Doesn't look much better than I remember FH4 looking if ill be honest. The pop-in and billboarding is extremely noticeable, and detract from the visuals quite a bit. I have everything on ultra so im not sure thats something that can be tweaked.

Ultra is basically "High" in these games.

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Ultra is basically "High" in these games.

I know it goes up to extreme but im not sure thats going to make much of a difference on the pop-in. Ill try it though, I just hope the framerate doesn't dip below 60. I have RT enabled and the game doesn't seem to have DLSS support which is unfortunate.

51 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Played a bit. Doesn't look much better than I remember FH4 looking if ill be honest. The pop-in and billboarding is extremely noticeable, and detract from the visuals quite a bit. I have everything on ultra so im not sure thats something that can be tweaked.

It’s a night/day difference. The lighting, textures, geometry…all are a significant boost. 

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I know it goes up to extreme but im not sure thats going to make much of a difference on the pop-in. Ill try it though, I just hope the framerate doesn't dip below 60. I have RT enabled and the game doesn't seem to have DLSS support which is unfortunate.

RT is not in effect in gameplay, it's only in the garage and Forza Vista. 

Just now, Twinblade said:

Lol what. I remember reading something about it only affecting cars, but I assumed it was in-game cars and not just the ones in the garage. thats pretty dumb.

Eh, it is what it is, it doesn't make that much of a difference either way. It's incredibly nuanced.