Pick-up Artist boot camp.

Seeing grown men that low and pathetic because of a lack of a relationship with a women is just fucking sad to witness. The way they always talk about women like they're going to a war, like they need a strategy or some shit just to go talk to a girl at the bar, they just make themselves look even more fucking awkward with the unnatural lines and fake attitudes. Who the fuck hasn't talked to a woman before? Just fucking relax, jesus.

I literally feel embarrassed for these guys. I can't even watch this.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Seeing grown men that low and pathetic because of a lack of a relationship with a women is just fucking sad to witness. The way they always talk about women like they're going to a war, like they need a strategy or some shit just to go talk to a girl at the bar, they just make themselves look even more fucking awkward with the unnatural lines and fake attitudes. Who the fuck hasn't talked to a woman before? Just fucking relax, jesus.

I literally feel embarrassed for these guys. I can't even watch this.

twinblade usually pays money for stuff like this.

15 hours ago, Twinblade said:

How so? Me liking a few funny visual novels that also include dating advice is somehow comparable to this? Ok, whatever you say.....

To be fair, you have talked about PUA before and outside of some visual novels. You're definitely kind of downplaying this a bit. 

I can't count the times this specific video has been posted here. I guess some of you, especially remy, need that shit. 

Edited by kaz
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

That was a long ass time ago. I haven't followed any PUA related content in a while.

Look man, I don't even know PUA is supposed to mean. 

Best coach you can get in life is experience. 

Anyone who think they are a master at manipulating women's mind is a fool, women are insufferable creatures who has no real control over themselves, thus you can't really control them in turn.

I keep thinking back how good I at it when I was single. Man, life was great, fucking free to do anything I want. Now my ''other half'' is making me miserable everyday of the week. And shit, I don't even have kids. Thank god. 

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

That was a long ass time ago. I haven't followed any PUA related content in a while.

Long ass time ago my ass.  You were just earlier this year talking about that shit when that crappy game got fake banned... You were going on and on about how you find those PUA guys to be insightful or someshit:umad:

20 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Look man, I don't even know PUA is supposed to mean. 

Best coach you can get in life is experience. 

Anyone who think they are a master at manipulating women's mind is a fool, women are insufferable creatures who has no real control over themselves, thus you can't really control them in turn.

I keep thinking back how good I at it when I was single. Man, life was great, fucking free to do anything I want. Now my ''other half'' is making me miserable everyday of the week. And shit, I don't even have kids. Thank god. 

Uh...