Lol wokisoft

8 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Sony is even worst.

Sony makes a game about trannies with man tits and superhuman strength = cows, I am ok with that.

Microsoft makes a presentation about inclusion = cows, wtf this is the last straw

TCHBFR :kaz:

TLOU2 has no trannies in it. The fact that you guys are still clinging to that is laughable.

18 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Sony is even worst.

Sony makes a game about trannies with man tits and superhuman strength = cows, I am ok with that.

Microsoft makes a presentation about inclusion = cows, wtf this is the last straw

TCHBFR :kaz:

I think the difference is Sony hasn’t been too bad as a whole (not perfect). Naughty Dog is on its own in terms of Cuckery.

Meanwhile this bullshit is affecting every part of Microsoft.

Luckily Sony still has the Japanese side that will push back against some of this nonsense.

34 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I think the difference is Sony hasn’t been too bad as a whole (not perfect). Naughty Dog is on its own in terms of Cuckery.

Meanwhile this bullshit is affecting every part of Microsoft.

Luckily Sony still has the Japanese side that will push back against some of this nonsense.

That Japanese Studio was disbanded and incorporated into Sony NA.

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Ah yeah I forgot about her. But everyone seems outraged over Abby who is just a masculine woman.

well she looks like a transgender or at the very least a very gross dyke. the character design is repulsive.

and lev is a bald chinese tranny that rides on her shoulder and fires arrows at enemies...

LOL 

:rofls:

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Lmao

bruuhh make it stop :D:D  what in the fuck is going on, i hope they all die, bunch of faggets.  i cant believe this stupid movement gained so much power that it keeps people at gunpoint

Edited by kaz

Hi my name is Jesse, i am a caucasian male with blond hair and a beard and hazel eyes, my pronouns are he/him and I'm here to talk to you about interstellar gravitational propulsion. 

• Haha 1

imagine in 100 years they win and everyone will talk like that, always introducing themselves in a minute of pure pain... i just can't anymore, the fuck is happening :D 

when she said sheher I thought it was some special gender condition at first not "she/her" :D  

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

Hi my name is Jesse, i am a caucasian male with blond hair and a beard and hazel eyes, my pronouns are he/him and I'm here to talk to you about interstellar gravitational propulsion. 

My apologies comrades, I forgot to mention my seminar is taking place on the traditional territory of the sqa7meshtlakik people who right fully wiped out the khwayquitlum people 800 years ago before the evil white man showed up. 

3 minutes ago, Cooke said:

My apologies comrades, I forgot to mention my seminar is taking place on the traditional territory of the sqa7meshtlakik people who right fully wiped out the khwayquitlum people 800 years ago before the evil white man showed up. 

i wish you'd make posts like this.........you'd be a hell of alot of relevant and worth reading.

Instead, we have to watch you complain about the casting of Batwoman. Think about that, for a second.

Between what you just typed now..........or you whining about Batwoman, this entire forum would chose the former 10 outta 10 times.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

i wish you'd make posts like this.........you'd be a hell of alot of relevant and worth reading.

Instead, we have to watch you complain about the casting of Batwoman. Think about that, for a second.

Between what you just typed now..........or you whining about Batwoman, this entire forum would chose the former 10 outta 10 times.

Chud up and go listen to my new muzak