• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG  

You're back with this shit 

the idea of replaying these for nostalgia seemed appealing. now...not so much. this is one of those times where i wish i can play the modded pc versions:    

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Well it is based off the mobile port :reg:

What does that mean? Based off the mobile port? You're saying it's using the same code? The mobile ports are based off the console versions then. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

Is there no music? Who drives cars without music?

they removed lots of the good tracks from the ost. for that alone the game is UNPLAYABLE, it also looks like shit lol :D  

31 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Says the guy who always says shit, lies that he did not say it then ends up arguing against his own words :drake:

You think I'm lying because you mash up what other people say until it's unrecognizable and then try to argue them based upon the fiction that you created. You're just as sleazy as Jerry and full of s***

35 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You think I'm lying because you mash up what other people say until it's unrecognizable and then try to argue them based upon the fiction that you created. You're just as sleazy as Jerry and full of s***

When I call you out with quotes that I provide to you of yourself saying dumb shit that you end up arguing against.... You consider that mashing up what other people say? :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

the idea of replaying these for nostalgia seemed appealing. now...not so much. this is one of those times where i wish i can play the modded pc versions:

Well actually that’s based on the MICROSOFT XBOX version of the game :monocle: Lets give Xbox credit where it’s due

• Ben 1