The new GTA trilogy is trash

25 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

When I call you out with quotes that I provide to you of yourself saying dumb shit that you end up arguing against.... You consider that mashing up what other people say? :umad:

You never call me out with quotes, you always say "you said this" when I absolutely did not, and then based upon that fake thing you created which I didn't say you start an argument.

That's your MO on this forum, you can't engage in an honest argument. You twist what people say, you lie about what they've said. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG  

You're back with this shit 

the idea of replaying these for nostalgia seemed appealing. now...not so much. this is one of those times where i wish i can play the modded pc versions:    

Posted Images

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

You never call me out with quotes, you always say "you said this" when I absolutely did not, and then based upon that fake thing you created which I didn't say you start an argument.

That's your MO on this forum, you can't engage in an honest argument. You twist what people say, you lie about what they've said. 

Your delusions knows no bounds :drake:

6 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

The mobile versions are ported from the Xbox version.

Actually you appear to have gotten the information COMPLETELY BACKWARDS.

The mobile port is absolutely not based on any of the original PS2/Xbox versions.

This much is perfectly clear just by viewing comparisons, because the Android versions has better textures and more importantly, artistic changes that the Original Xbox version never had. This is clearly apparent by looking at those palm trees in the back during the comparison at 2:30, the developers ADDED more trees in these newer versions.

And secondly, you seem to think that because the EMULATED Xbox version that is currently in your Xbox game library looks just like the mobile version, that the mobile version must have been based off of that?

WWWWWWWWWWWWRONG.

The EMULATED Xbox version was swapped out with the Android version.

In 2008, the original Xbox version was released on Xbox 360 as an emulated port, and part of the Xbox Originals line-up. However, in late 2014 it was removed from the Xbox Live Marketplace and replaced with a port of the mobile version on 26 October 2014, the game's tenth anniversary. It featured HD 720p resolution, enhanced draw distance, a checkpoint system, a new menu interface, and achievements.

So you have it completely wrong.

The smartphone version clearly appears to have kicked off a complete remastering of the game that also ended up being the same PS3 and X360 remastered edition.

And they all closest resemble the 2008 PC version with its textures and draw distance, and the 2008 PC version appears to have artistic changes, including the addition of those palm trees. So that's the big giveaway that the smartphone version was clearly taken from the 2008 PC version, because it shares those same artistic differences that were never in the OG Xbox version.

Edited by jehurey

I told you guys.

Just sit down and look at the video for about 10 minutes, and you'd immediately lose your urge to play this again.

The moment the car hits a wall, and it reacts like as if it is made out of hollow plastic just kills any urge I have to play this again.

apparently it was farmed out to an Indian developer. paid for with pennies on the dollar 3rd world labor.

R* are frauds. People need to realize that these were time and place games and aren't as good as you remember. in fact they're middling at best.

these were the prototype open world games and these guys capitalized on that. in reality they were clumsy, talentless leftard hacks.

GTA legacy has been erased. garbage games

16 hours ago, -GD-X said:

the idea of replaying these for nostalgia seemed appealing. now...not so much. this is one of those times where i wish i can play the modded pc versions:

it's a shame there is a community working so hard on something and then they "shit out" a remaster that looks like trash to todays standards. that gameplay footage is insane i would pay for that

Edited by kaz

:kaz:

good lord, fuck rockstar, they are some cheap-ass motherfuckers

With the amount of profit they make from GTA Online over a two week period, they'd have more than to pay for a much bigger and better port-studio to handle these remasters.

They could've set up their own side-studio and pretty much have them re-create all of the games using the GTA5 engine, and done full-on remakes, and sell them for $40 each, and they would've made hundreds of millions on each one.

Rockstar and the publisher is responsible for quality control.

On 2021-11-10 at 10:56 PM, B C said:

apparently it was farmed out to an Indian developer. paid for with pennies on the dollar 3rd world labor.

R* are frauds. People need to realize that these were time and place games and aren't as good as you remember. in fact they're middling at best.

these were the prototype open world games and these guys capitalized on that. in reality they were clumsy, talentless leftard hacks.

GTA legacy has been erased. garbage games

Why are you such a fucking liar????  Grove Street Games is an American company.