Todd Howard (Starfield CC) : "You also can pick your pronoun (he, she, they) and we've recorded all the relevant dialogue to support that choice."

Microsoft, not just content with being a laughing stock over their recent videos decides the SJW agenda is going full force i ALL of their games :kaz:

Watch DynaFlop tell us how it’s a non-issue. Xbox is the gayest console ever made, literally :fag: I wouldnt be surprised to see a rainbow or transgender flag coloured xbox available to buy soon

11 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Microsoft, not just content with being a laughing stock over their recent videos decides the SJW agenda is going full force i ALL of their games :kaz:

Watch DynaFlop tell us how it’s a non-issue. Xbox is the gayest console ever made, literally :fag: I wouldnt be surprised to see a rainbow or transgender flag coloured xbox available to buy soon

Y'all ain't got no games

What I don't understand is why does he need to phrase it like that?

"you can pick your own pronoun."

Its just worded in a way that's going to trigger the people who get whiney about it.............so, in a way I'm enjoying Todd Howard saying this. LOL

He could've said "we have options to have in-game voiceover refer to you as a male or female, or a general option if you don't want to be referred as either."

25 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Y'all ain't got no games

Xflop ain’t had games for over 10 years :hest: and now you got this shit being shoved into every miserable flop microsoft has left

Now acknowledge the land you’re on bigot and describe to me your pronouns and appearance 🤡

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Xflop ain’t had games for over 10 years :hest: and now you got this shit being shoved into every miserable flop microsoft has left

Now acknowledge the land you’re on bigot and describe to me your pronouns and appearance 🤡

You need to lose the fake news buddy, you can't use this tired and completely false narrative anymore.

LMFAO! Move over forza this is the most egregious LOW DOWNED TRANNY FLOP yet!

And to think they recorded dialogue for this shit! What a waste of time and money! :rofls:

Western gaming =zero tolerance. don't buy this crap. especially western RPGS have always been the most rancid, cucked trash this industry can shit out. it's only natural that this is where they end up.

Edited by B C
4 minutes ago, Cooke said:

trannies are going to destroy western civilization

The weirdest part is it's not even the trannies, they have no real voice, they're an extreme extreme minority of the population. It's not them.

It's people in positions of power over representing them to an absolutely insane degree. I hear about trannies at least 50 times a week, and yet I haven't seen one in real life in over two years, and I live in the Seattle area for crying out loud.

Edited by DynamiteCop
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

The weirdest part is it's not even the trannies, they have no real voice, they're an extreme extreme minority of the population. It's not them.

It's people in positions of power over representing them to an absolutely insane degree. I hear about trannies at least 50 times a week, and yet I haven't seen one in real life in over two years, and I live in the Seattle area for crying out loud.

the funny part is that the transexuals i know HATE the attention they are getting. they rather be low key.

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

You need to lose the fake news buddy, you can't use this tired and completely false narrative anymore.

You cant warp reality retard. What was the last AAA exclusive xbox had? It was Generic racing rehash #253 back in 2013, a game that last I checked had an under 80% meta and was only given a pity AAA because the site was covered in huge “SPONSORED BY XBOX” banners at the time.

Forza, forza forza forza forza forza. Thats all Xbox has been for 10 years and Fozra is on PC these days.

What was the last real exclusive it had? Gears 3? Back in 2011 or so? Lmfao

Nobody cares about omega flops like state if decay, crackdown or control. You’ve had literally fuck all for a decade and Xbox has the longest drought in videogame history.

Your entire argument is fucking retarded much like yourself because in your mind Xbox = PC, to the point that you consider AoE4 a game not even on Xbox, an Xbox exclusive 🤡 you’re a fucking Clown.

Even if you counted pc/xbox games as xbox only its still had a horrific decade :rofls: but that’s not reality you desperate fuck

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

You cant warp reality retard. What was the last AAA exclusive xbox had? It was Generic racing rehash #253 back in 2013, a game that last I checked had an under 80% meta and was only given a pity AAA because the site was covered in huge “SPONSORED BY XBOX” banners at the time.

Forza, forza forza forza forza forza. Thats all Xbox has been for 10 years and Fozra is on PC these days.

What was the last real exclusive it had? Gears 3? Back in 2011 or so? Lmfao

Nobody cares about omega flops like state if decay, crackdown or control. You’ve had literally fuck all for a decade and Xbox has the longest drought in videogame history.

Your entire argument is fucking retarded much like yourself because in your mind Xbox = PC, to the point that you consider AoE4 a game not even on Xbox, an Xbox exclusive 🤡 you’re a fucking Clown.

Even if you counted pc/xbox games as xbox only its still had a horrific decade :rofls: but that’s not reality you desperate fuck

Bunch of faggy nonsense. Just because a Microsoft game is also shared with PC you completely discount it as if it doesn't exist. You're an idiot and there's no way around that. It's just a lame coping mechanism so nothing they do can ever be considered right, good or valid.

God you people suck dicks. 

Edited by DynamiteCop
14 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Bunch of faggy nonsense. Just because a Microsoft game is also shared with PC you completely discount it as if it doesn't exist.

You tried doing exactly that with BOTW, by saying its a Wii U game, when it released.

Notice how.......your credibility is absolutely shot to hell?

You can't even come close to winning an argument, because of all the bullshit you've thrown up in the air just waiting to fall back down on you.

of course..........that's what one gets for making so much bullshit in the first place, so its not like we feel sorry that this is happening to you. LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You tried doing exactly that with BOTW, by saying its a Wii U game, when it released.

Notice how.......your credibility is absolutely shot to hell?

You can't even come close to winning an argument, because of all the bullshit you've thrown up in the air just waiting to fall back down on you.

of course..........that's what one gets for making so much bullshit in the first place, so its not like we feel sorry that this is happening to you. LOL

You said and I loosely quote "The Wii U is no longer being produced, it's now a defunked platform that you can't buy at retail so the game is a Switch exclusive"...

That's why I called you knob heads out about Breath of the Wild. You actually said this kind of pure bullshit lol...

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

You said and I loosely quote "The Wii U is no longer being produced

No..........nobody said that.

Sorry, you're not changing the subject............the topic is that YOU ATTEMPTED to discredit a game in exactly this same manner that you are saying only "faggots" do.

So you're a fgt, correct?