Plagueface wrong as usual: First lawsuit filed against Alec Baldwin

Crew member files first lawsuit over "Rust" movie set shooting

[...]

The lawsuit filed in Los Angeles Superior Court names nearly two dozen defendants associated with the film, including Baldwin, who was both star and a producer; David Halls, the assistant director who handed Baldwin the gun; and Hannah Gutierrez Reed, who was in charge of weapons on the set.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rust-movie-set-shooting-alec-baldwin-lawsuit/

eFyqc4Y.jpg

Oh yeah he does.  :ufdup:

Jerry your track record on predicting legal outcomes is worse than a coin toss, while I'm like 5 or 6-and-0 going all the way back to Trayvon Martin. You suck at everything. :kaz:

Bet me on Rittenhouse next. Bet: Rittenhouse isn't convicted of first-degree reckless homicide, first-degree intentional homicide, or attempted first-degree intentional homicide. Those are the three murder and attempted murder charges he's facing. Wager: Six-month self-imposed ban from SystemWars. Whoever loses has to voluntarily not post here for six months. Bet me you cowardly worm. :kaz:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You made no qualifications. You said he didn't need a defense. Period.   You only tried to add qualifications in once you realized how stupid your claim was.    Why do you suck so

Why are you bringing politics into this? You are deliberately trying to get this thread locked to save your own skin. You were wrong not once, but twice. Just own up to it and stop being a little bitc

Jederpey, always wrong never strong   Always wrong   Always -----> -> Wrong       HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *whispers softly* not  guilty

Posted Images

I love how he completely abandoned any talk of criminal charges.

InSaucel could file a lawsuit against Alex Baldwin right now, if he wanted to.

Anybody can.  It doesn't mean they're going to successfully prove any civil action against him.

I love how InSaucel is really butthurt about it, he's acting like as if I blasted him in the face.:hest:

The head of lighting on the film "Rust" filed a lawsuit Wednesday over Alec Baldwin's fatal shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the New Mexico set of the Western, alleging negligence that caused him "severe emotional distress" that will haunt him forever.

Wait a minute.............so InSaucel is actually incorrect, because this lawsuit has nothing to do with the actual people who got hit by the bullet.

In fact that lighting techician is trying to sue Alec Baldwin for something that I'm causing InSaucel right now.

He conveniently decided to leave this information, which is in the first sentence in the article, out of his quote. In fact he went down to the fourth sentence of the article and skipped the most important parts with a "[...]"

:lawl::lawl:busted, he lost again:lawl::lawl:

Edited by jehurey
31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how he completely abandoned any talk of criminal charges.

InSaucel could file a lawsuit against Alex Baldwin right now, if he wanted to.

Anybody can.  It doesn't mean they're going to successfully prove any civil action against him.

I love how InSaucel is really butthurt about it, he's acting like as if I blasted him in the face.:hest:

Wait a minute.............so InSaucel is actually incorrect, because this lawsuit has nothing to do with the actual people who got hit by the bullet.

In fact that lighting techician is trying to sue Alec Baldwin for something that I'm causing InSaucel right now.

He conveniently decided to leave this information, which is in the first sentence in the article, out of his quote. In fact he went down to the fourth sentence of the article and skipped the most important parts with a "[...]"

:lawl::lawl:busted, he lost again:lawl::lawl:

You said Baldwin doesn't need a defense. You've just been proven wrong as always.

And LOL @ you wimping out over the Rittenhouse bet. 

Cowardly worm. :kaz:

Regardless of the case over rittenhouse, its a sham trial because the Judge has proven himself to be a full on kool-aid drinking trumper. Fucking guy is is not allowing footage of the murders to be used in the case because "pinch to zoom" is "manipulating footage". In court the judges phone rang and it was trumps "god bless the USA" theme song as his ring tone. You Literally can't make this shit up :hest:

https://www.theverge.com/2021/11/10/22775580/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-judge-apple-ai-pinch-to-zoom-footage-manipulation-claim

46 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You said Baldwin doesn't need a defense.

from the people directly affected from the gun shooting, and from criminal charges

yes, correct.

You just posted some lawsuit over somebody alleging "emotional distress", that has nothing to do with the primary parties.

You got busted lying in your original post.

And you know it because you intentionally omitted the opening sentence.:drake:

Its funny seeing you rush in here..............to lose, again.

24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

from the people directly affected from the gun shooting, and from criminal charges]

You made no qualifications. You said he didn't need a defense. Period.

You only tried to add qualifications in once you realized how stupid your claim was. 

Why do you suck so bad at everything? :kaz:

eFyqc4Y.jpg

And still hiding from the Rittenhouse bet. :kaz:

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Saucer said:

You made no qualifications.

Please, you are not going to run away from basic common sense.

Frivolous "emotional distress" lawsuits from some other fringe employee..............is not what you were talking about when you were saying that Alec Baldwin was going to get in trouble over this.

You are clearly talking about Baldwin's getting punished DIRECTLY as a result of him pulling the trigger of a gun that had a live round in it.

You're simply too stupid and butthurt to be convincing of anything else.

LOL, I love how you're now trying to move onto Rittenhouse, because you know you're clearly losing this.:drake:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Please, you are not going to run away from basic common sense.

Basic common sense says he was almost certainly going to face numerous civil suits and would need a defense. 

Your dumb ass couldn't even figure that much out. :kaz:

And LOL @ being too afraid to take the Rittenhouse bet. Not only are you a pathological liar and jobless middle-aged incel sperg that lives with his parents, you're a pussy on top of it. :kaz:

:kaz::kaz::kaz: PUSSY :kaz::kaz::kaz:

Just now, Saucer said:

Basic common sense says he was almost certainly going to face numerous civil suits

which has nothing to do with him being in trouble with firing the weapon that killed a person.

punishment DIRECTLY from the affected parties, the local or state law enforcement agency.

You already know this, you already specifically tried to WISH FOR THIS.

The sheer fact that you are trying to find ANY CIVIL SUIT just shows how completely butthurt you are.

You really butthurt right now.........looking at you:drake:

And the greatest part is...........you knew your own thread was weak.............you intentionally omitted the first sentence of the very article you were quoting from. LOL You have no idea how much that makes me chuckle.

51 minutes ago, jehurey said:

which has nothing to do with him being in trouble with firing the weapon that killed a person.

Now you're admitting you were too stupid to realize he also faces legal exposure as a producer, and you're too dumb to realize that's what I was making fun of that in the post. But by all means keep making yourself look dumber. :kaz:

eFyqc4Y.jpg

Meanwhile, take the Rittenhouse bet, you worm.

:kaz::kaz::kaz: PUSSY :kaz::kaz::kaz:

2 hours ago, Delita said:

Regardless of the case over rittenhouse, its a sham trial because the Judge has proven himself to be a full on kool-aid drinking trumper. Fucking guy is is not allowing footage of the murders to be used in the case because "pinch to zoom" is "manipulating footage". In court the judges phone rang and it was trumps "god bless the USA" theme song as his ring tone. You Literally can't make this shit up :hest:

https://www.theverge.com/2021/11/10/22775580/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-judge-apple-ai-pinch-to-zoom-footage-manipulation-claim

Well on the flip side at least we can now write off any judge who likes Imagine or Arlo Guthrie as communist stooges. But can we get a ruling on the Sex Pistols? 

Edited by Saucer
5 hours ago, Saucer said:

Now you're admitting

Nope, that's not going to work.

At this point, you're basically saying that if Alec Baldwin gets a parking ticket in Arizona, then by your logic, he officially "got punished"

No....................somebody filing an emotional distress lawsuit by some other employee who was in the vicinity of the shooting is clearly not what you meant by "Alec Baldwin" getting punished.

You lost, and you know it.

So I will repost this again:

The sheer fact that you are trying to find ANY CIVIL SUIT just shows how completely butthurt you are.

You really butthurt right now.........looking at you:drake:

And the greatest part is...........you knew your own thread was weak.............you intentionally omitted the first sentence of the very article you were quoting from. LOL You have no idea how much that makes me chuckle.

You even know you lost, you're trying to move onto Rittenhouse so hard, right now.

Its funny watching you get bitchslapped like this.

8 hours ago, Delita said:

oh yeah, that Judge is shit lol.

19 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

oh yeah, that Judge is shit lol.

yeah that was already going to a mistrial the moment the judge, almost begrudglingly, had to remove a juror because they made a joke about a dead black man who got shot by police, Jacob Blake:

'Why did the Kenosha police shoot Jacob Blake seven times?'" said prosecutor Thomas Binger. "It's my understanding that the rest of the joke is: 'Because they ran out of bullets.' "

And then, when the juror was trying to justify his behavior, he said that he was just chatting up with the bailiff "about Kyle"..........he was literally referring to Rittenhouse like as if he's a known friend.

So a regular mistrial might actually be good, because he could be tried against somewhere else, under different conditions........and that is why the Wisconsin judge is trying to act all mad at the prosecution because he wants to issue a mistrial "with prejudice" in order to try and help Kyle from not being prosecuted again. That's how they're trying to get him out of it.

The shit people will believe in this thread :grimaceleft:

Anyway I’m not sure why anyone would think Baldwin wouldn’t be sued. As someone outside of America your country is mostly known for everyone suing each other over the smallest thing. It’s more American than Apple pie.