Plagueface wrong as usual: First lawsuit filed against Alec Baldwin

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You made no qualifications. You said he didn't need a defense. Period.   You only tried to add qualifications in once you realized how stupid your claim was.    Why do you suck so

Why are you bringing politics into this? You are deliberately trying to get this thread locked to save your own skin. You were wrong not once, but twice. Just own up to it and stop being a little bitc

Jederpey, always wrong never strong   Always wrong   Always -----> -> Wrong       HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *whispers softly* not  guilty

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

sweetie..........you can try and show me all the dumpster's on fire that you want.

I 'm pretty sure the jail sentence for setting property on fire is less...............than murder.

Correct?

Out of all of these BLM protests..............the death toll is 2.

From Kyle Rittenhouse.

Burning private properties is acceptable because it's not murder. Wow, great logic.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Burning private properties is acceptable because it's not murder. Wow, great logic.

yeah............that's why in the history books, the people who did the Tea Party are seen in a heroic light, because if their form of protest was "let's ambush and murder people" instead of setting boats on fire, they wouldn't be seen positively.

Jesus, as if you couldn't sound more republican.

"damaging property is higher on the priority list than giving black people more equal rights"

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

yikes. he's quoting breitbart.

you've just lost all credibility on this discussion.

No idea who they are. Just one of the first thing that popped on google. I could link sites and post videos all day, not like you will ever acknowledge anything, anyway. 

There's never been that many violent riots and looting in such a short period of time in any country ever, worse is that the police are too afraid to act and ultimately fail to protect the law abiding citizens but keep lying to yourself.

Even worse you have people in the Government/media encouraging such behaviors or simply turning a blind eye, just like you do.

Just now, Ramza said:

No idea who they are

which is why i said you no longer have any credibility.

maybe you should found that out.........but you're basically admitting that you tried to find a headline that affirms you're pre-existing beliefs, instead of.........y'know..........actually bothering to make an effort to research.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah............that's why in the history books, the people who did the Tea Party are seen in a heroic light, because if their form of protest was "let's ambush and murder people" instead of setting boats on fire, they wouldn't be seen positively.

Jesus, as if you couldn't sound more republican.

"damaging property is higher on the priority list than giving black people more equal rights"

Black people already have equal rights.

Protecting law abiding citizens from having their private properties looted and burned is just as important. It isn't even remotely close to what the tea party did. Fuck off with that shit.

It's not as if I'm okay with people just getting shot either. I don't think either behavior is acceptable in a civilized democratic nation.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

which is why i said you no longer have any credibility.

maybe you should found that out.........but you're basically admitting that you tried to find a headline that affirms you're pre-existing beliefs, instead of.........y'know..........actually bothering to make an effort to research.

Yeah because I really need to bring up solid evidences to your deluded ass on the matter when you see it on the news every few weeks.

Funny how you all of people brings up credibility. I remember you jerking off the mueller investigation on a daily basis and it's not like this very thread we are in right now doesn't prove how much of a moronic leftist apologists you really are.

''I want a 250 pages report on all the antifa riots or it didn't happen.'' :npc:

23 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Black people already have equal rights.

no, they clearly don't.

you're obviously ignorant of the issue.

18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah because I really need to bring up solid evidences

yeah, you do.

or else............you'd look as stupid.........as..........you...........currently.........look..........right now.

Edited by jehurey
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

So you bring me a grand total of three cases in a country that has experienced violent protests for year and where you can legally own semi automatics? Wow, that's shockingly low. 

I guess it's okay if they don't have guns and instead have gatherings of angry mobs burning down businesses and neighborhoods because ''Trump'' and ''systematic racism''. 

Denounce antifa violent protests riots first and then we'll talk.

I mentioned 3 high profile cases one of which is in trial now. Even though you're being disingenuous, the estimated yearly numbers are in the hundreds per year across the states that have implemented them. 

I can't say (as it's something that is hard to guage) which were exactly justified or not because in every case one of the sides is dead and it becomes the survivor's lone story to be told but it would defy human error if all of them were truly neccesary. In most cases there probably isn't video footage as well. 

States that have stand your ground laws have seen a steady uptick in gun violence as high as 20%. Since rates for suicide and other studied gun violence numbers stay consistent, it's safe to say that given the timeline and other stats thst SYG is probably the leading cause. 

49 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I mentioned 3 high profile cases one of which is in trial now. Even though you're being disingenuous, the estimated yearly numbers are in the hundreds per year across the states that have implemented them. 

I can't say (as it's something that is hard to guage) which were exactly justified or not because in every case one of the sides is dead and it becomes the survivor's lone story to be told but it would defy human error if all of them were truly neccesary. In most cases there probably isn't video footage as well. 

States that have stand your ground laws have seen a steady uptick in gun violence as high as 20%. Since rates for suicide and other studied gun violence numbers stay consistent, it's safe to say that given the timeline and other stats thst SYG is probably the leading cause. 

No doubt guns violence is an issue in the US. I don't think the issue is citizens turning vigilantes though. Isolated incidents doesn't make it a trend.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

No doubt guns violence is an issue in the US. I don't think the issue is citizens turning vigilantes though. Isolated incidents doesn't make it a trend.

Well that's where we disagree. I think hundreds of additional deaths a year is an issue. 

55 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, they clearly don't.

you're obviously ignorant of the issue.

yeah, you do.

or else............you'd look as stupid.........as..........you...........currently.........look..........right now.

Says the guy who claims black people doesn't have equal rights and your only proof is ''you are ignorant of the issues''. Or that said protest itt was actually started by right wing extremists without any evidence.

You're an hypocritical clown who can't even follow your own logic.

Claiming that the US is experiencing violent protests at an unprecedented rate is hardly some controversial statement that needs proof to begin with. You're the only one that looks stupid here with your embarrassing damage control.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Says the guy who claims black people doesn't have equal rights and your only proof is ''you are ignorant of the issues''.

considering that they protested about it............and you apparently don't seem to know a single about it....yeah, I am correct about your ignorance.

No I'm not hypocritical............even if you wanted to prove that, you clearly wouldn't know anything about the issue to POINT OUT any hypocrisy to begin with.

Uh...........yes you do need to back up your claim, because Kyle Rittenhouse managed to rack up ALL THE DEATHS from all of these protests that you keep on saying were wildly violent..........all by himself.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Says the guy who claims black people doesn't have equal rights and your only proof is ''you are ignorant of the issues''. Or that said protest itt was actually started by right wing extremists without any evidence.

You're an hypocritical clown who can't even follow your own logic.

Claiming that the US is experiencing violent protests at an unprecedented rate is hardly some controversial statement that needs proof to begin with. You're the only one that looks stupid here with your embarrassing damage control.

And where is your proof? :umad:

Are you claiming there isn't racial Injustice and on a larger extent racism in America?  Because if there is... Then the equal rights you claim is just paper thin. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Well that's where we disagree. I think hundreds of additional deaths a year is an issue. 

It is an issue if that's actually the case. I just don't think it's that widespread. Most guns violence are from criminal killing other criminals, gangs warfare. That and mass shooting from psychotic murderers. 

Wannabe vigilantes are most likely at the bottom of crimes statistics. I'd have to see some statistics to change my mind, this is not something I hear about all that often. 

Look at how much media coverage Rittenhouse's case got, I don't see cases like that everyday. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

And where is your proof? :umad:

Are you claiming there isn't racial Injustice and on a larger extent racism in America?  Because if there is... Then the equal rights you claim is just paper thin. 

And where is yours? Find me one law in the US that discriminate against black people.

The US is one of the least racist country on earth. I'm not joking, we'll all be dead and buried before Canada elect a black President, let alone twice in a row.

Of course racists people exists, there always will be scumbags but the US isn't a racist country in it's laws and constitution.

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

And where is yours? Find me one law in the US that discriminate against black people.

The US is one of the least racist country on earth. I'm not joking, we'll all be dead and buried before Canada elect a black President, let alone twice in a row.

Of course racists people exists, there always will be scumbags but the US isn't a racist country in it's laws and constitution.

That's not how it works bud, you made the claim first.  The burden of proof is on you to prove your claim, which you haven't done as yet. 

And what claims have I made? I've simply asked you to provide proof to your claims by challenging your empty taking points. 

Systemic racism genius.  If systemic racism exists then equal rights you claim is just paper thin. 

"allegedly I'm the least of killers out there, that means I'm not a killer right?".. Lol

Edited by Goukosan
10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

considering that they protested about it............and you apparently don't seem to know a single about it....yeah, I am correct about your ignorance.

No I'm not hypocritical............even if you wanted to prove that, you clearly wouldn't know anything about the issue to POINT OUT any hypocrisy to begin with.

Uh...........yes you do need to back up your claim, because Kyle Rittenhouse managed to rack up ALL THE DEATHS from all of these protests that you keep on saying were wildly violent..........all by himself.

The BLM movement has been fueled by idiocy, lies and ignorance. Critical race theory woke people has caused more damage and made the US regress even further, there's more racial tension and hatred now than there was in the past 40 years. They've been taught to hate their white ''oppressors'', which is an absolute joke in a country where any race can reach the highest office.

And yeah, Kyle killed two people in self defense and was acquitted in court, that doesn't excuse the violence, looting and burning of private properties from people who had nothing to do with it in the first place. In fact they're hurting the black and hispanic communities more than anything in their revolt against racism. It's an absolute joke.

Just because a large mob is forming around an ideal, that doesn't make them right. Especially not with the kind of behaviors they displayed for all to see.