Plagueface wrong as usual: First lawsuit filed against Alec Baldwin

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Where did I ever said that? It's a statement from the General, he said and I quote ''I want to understand white rage''.

Black people commit more crimes based on population %. 

he keeps on bring up statistics that were specifically framed that way by right-wing outlets like breitbard and dailywire.

...........while he keeps on playing stupid and pretending he doesn't know these websites, he just RANDOMLY CAME ACROSS breitbart as the first website he came across in his quick research.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You made no qualifications. You said he didn't need a defense. Period.   You only tried to add qualifications in once you realized how stupid your claim was.    Why do you suck so

Why are you bringing politics into this? You are deliberately trying to get this thread locked to save your own skin. You were wrong not once, but twice. Just own up to it and stop being a little bitc

Jederpey, always wrong never strong   Always wrong   Always -----> -> Wrong       HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *whispers softly* not  guilty

Posted Images

Just now, Ramza said:

Because it isn't one of the most talked about topic right now

Yet you still magically found yourself ignorant about the most talked about topic of the past year.

And no...........nobody is talking about critical race theory.

............except

extreme

right

wing

outlets.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

The military doesn't go after regular crime dumbass that's the police.  

He is talking about one of the causes of domestic terrorism and attacks on the government like Jan 6th.

Yeah because the capitol hill assault is a very common occurrence. Domestic terrorism sure has to be taken seriously.

Let's just forget BLM/antifa are burning the country down in the meantime. That's not domestic terrorism, it's just peaceful protests for equality.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yet you still magically found yourself ignorant about the most talked about topic of the past year.

And no...........nobody is talking about critical race theory.

............except

extreme

right

wing

outlets.

Of course your favorite media outlet, CNN, is going to deny it ever exists. The only ones talking about it are extremists obviously, like those damn concerned parents protesting in schools. We should ship them out to Afghanistan to join up the Taliban.

Just now, Ramza said:

Because it isn't one of the most talked about topic right now. :pavarotti: Must be a Breitbart exclusive thing. Wow.

Most talked about on propaganda sites like I told you. 

It's funny you talk about proof.  I provided nation wide data that shows its not being taught in schools (which you first alluded it was)... You immediately ran to the general and the military when he is referring to learning what caused Jan 6th and white rage domestic terrorism. 

I post data showing system racism in the judicial and crimimal system in America... All of a sudden you drop that topic and move on to something else.. Lol

Stay ignorant kid. 

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Of course your favorite media outlet, CNN, is going to deny it ever exists. The only ones talking about it are extremists obviously, like those damn concerned parents protesting in schools.

No, those are people also caught up in right-wing talking points.

Like you are.

So.........show me an example of a public school that actually was showing, talking, or even THINKING about implementing critical race theory at any point in the past two years.

Not a right wing article.........but actual footage or quotes from public education officials.

I'll wait.

Just now, Goukosan said:

Most talked about on propaganda sites like I told you. 

It's funny you talk about proof.  I provided nation wide data that shows its not being taught in schools (which you first alluded it was)... You immediately ran to the general and the military when he is referring to learning what caused Jan 6th and white rage domestic terrorism. 

I post data showing system racism in the judicial and crimimal system in America... All of a sudden you drop that topic and move on to something else.. Lol

Stay ignorant kid. 

I'd like to get you up one that with a meaningful response actually but I'm being bombarded by a multitude of posts, I can't quote everything at the same time and still have time for insightful debate.

All I'm going to say for now is you're probably one of those people who think the gender gap pay is real because it's shown in statistics. Yet, statistics without the given context can be very misleading.

Like I said, I'll do it, later. I've got better things to do right now.

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Let's just forget BLM/antifa are burning the country down in the meantime.

No, they're not.

In fact, they haven't killed one single person.

But Kyle Rittenhouse has managed to kill two.

Show us proof of this "burning the country down"

I'll wait.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah because the capitol hill assault is a very common occurrence. Domestic terrorism sure has to be taken seriously.

Let's just forget BLM/antifa are burning the country down in the meantime. That's not domestic terrorism, it's just peaceful protests for equality.

Your ignorance is on full display today. 

White supremacists drive US domestic terrorist attacks to highest level in 25 years

Top law enforcement officials say the biggest domestic terror threat comes from white supremacists

There have been 267 plots or attacks since 2015

In 2020 alone, domestic extremists committed 73 domestic terrorist incidents, an all-time high record.

There goes that thing called proof again Ramza :umad:

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I'd like to get you up one that with a meaningful response actually but I'm being bombarded by a multitude of posts, I can't quote everything at the same time and still have time for insightful debate.

Take your time.

Sorry, we are not accepting this excuse that two people posting at you is "bombarding" you. LOL

C''mon.............give us your proof.

Stop posting...............go and fire up your google and start doing your research.

We'll wait right here for you.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, those are people also caught up in right-wing talking points.

Like you are.

So.........show me an example of a public school that actually was showing, talking, or even THINKING about implementing critical race theory at any point in the past two years.

Not a right wing article.........but actual footage or quotes from public education officials.

I'll wait.

Everyone is on that extreme right wing talking points binge it seems.

Left media outlets are super reliable and never mislead you on anything. Seems legit.

Just now, Ramza said:

Everyone is on that extreme right wing talking points binge it seems.

Left media outlets are super reliable and never mislead you on anything. Seems legit.

No, just those people.

Which are not the majority.

In fact, you'll often see alot of older people, who clearly do not have any CHILDREN of theirs going to the school district.

They even point that out in the news reports I've seen here in North Texas, where this "bombard the public school meeting to shout about critical race theory" is ground zero for all of that.

Okay..........so, you tried to pretend that you did see me clearly telling you to go find proof that ANY PUBLIC school was going to implement Critical Race Theory.

I didn't forget, so let's repeat it again.

Go find me any actual quote or video of any public school office, public school council, teacher, principal, or superintendent that is remotely talking about implementing Critical Race Theory in their school.

Go find it.

I'll wait.

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

All I'm going to say for now is you're probably one of those people who think the gender gap pay is real because it's shown in statistics. Yet, statistics without the given context can be very misleading.

Like I said, I'll do it, later. I've got better things to do right now.

Here we go again with the deflections. 

No I don't believe in the gender pay gap per se.  Because unlike the data I just showed you, the gender pay gap analysis did not factor in alot of things. So it wasn't a fair comparison, which lead to "the gender pay gap" thing being blown out of proportion to make it seems as if women get paid less for the same exact job. 

The data I showed you factored in the crime committed, number of offences etc and was a direct comparison to the same type of crimes getting different sentances depending on your race... Not just a one time thing.. But an actual nationwide trend. 

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Your ignorance is on full display today. 

White supremacists drive US domestic terrorist attacks to highest level in 25 years

Top law enforcement officials say the biggest domestic terror threat comes from white supremacists

There have been 267 plots or attacks since 2015

In 2020 alone, domestic extremists committed 73 domestic terrorist incidents, an all-time high record.

There goes that thing called proof again Ramza :umad:

I'd sure like to know what those domestic terrorists events were. 

I've read your source White supremacists drive US domestic terrorist attacks to highest level in 25 years | TheHill

Where are they, what was it:

giphy.gif

But one unanimous expert said:

• White supremacists attacking the Capitol building is not seen as a one-off, but as trend, according to one expert.

Just now, Ramza said:

I've read your source White supremacists drive US domestic terrorist attacks to highest level in 25 years | TheHill

giphy.gif

• White supremacists attacking the Capitol building is not seen as a one-off, but as trend, according to one expert.

The Attack on the capitol was a type of domestic terrorism. 

That doesn't mean all domestic terrorism revolves around attacking the capitol. 

How can you be this ignorant? 🤔

39 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Are you claiming the internet is more reliable than mainstream news? Well, you might be right, but I get my information both ways. I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, you were like ''don't let news shape your views'' and now you're telling me that the solution is the internet? How is it any different?

I'm not saying you're wrong in everything you've said, but don't tell me now to watch the news as if I should only listen to you instead.

I literally told you not to listen to me. But you also can't be uninformed and critical or skeptical of what I have been saying. 

It's not just a matter of credibility but of quantity of content. They carry only so much news on the news. Mostly a 24 hour news channel will spend all day talking about the same four topics. You can also find links to articles, research, and statistical information. 

There I used the internet and this was the first result. I said as high as 20 percent this seems to say 24, so I wasn't thst off. Again, there is no way to determine how justified they actually were but in crime tracking even small percentage numbers are considered bad, let alone in the twenties. 

Screenshot_20211119-200534_Chrome.jpg

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

giphy.gif

There you go again lol. Now it's about the quality of the terrorism. 

20 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The Attack on the capitol was a type of domestic terrorism. 

That doesn't mean all domestic terrorism revolves around attacking the capitol. 

How can you be this ignorant? 🤔

No shit. I'm asking to see what those domestic terrorism incidents were. You can say there was 90 incidents in one year but if you can only demonstrate one or two, then it's hard to take seriously into account. Seems to me like someone wants to drive a right wing extremists narrative. I could just as easily point out to the left wing extremists incidents statistics and be like, there you go, that's the proof. Proof of what exactly? Other than extreme political views can lead to violence? Yeah, no shit.

13 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

There you go again lol. Now it's about the quality of the terrorism. 

I never said that, I'm asking what the incidents were. A black community church being assaulted is a tangible proof. But that's one incident. Either way, I fail to see how it's even relevant to the discussion. You have extremists on both sides and both are trash. I'd never defend this kind of behavior, nor does it justify BLM protests that only creates further division and hatred, they are not solving the issue, they're aggravating it.

21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

oh, is he just moving onto any other topic that he can, like playing hopscotch?

My quotes feed is telling me I have 32 post that has been quoted, and this is from the past hour or so in this thread alone. I'm not like you, I won't debate for hours to no end on here like my life depended on it.

16 minutes ago, Ramza said:

No shit. I'm asking to see what those domestic terrorism incidents were. You can say there was 90 incidents in one year but if you can only demonstrate one or two, then it's hard to take seriously into account. Seems to me like someone wants to drive a right wing extremists narrative. I could just as easily point out to the left wing extremists incidents statistics and be like, there you go, that's the proof. Proof of what exactly? Other than extreme political views can lead to violence? Yeah, no shit.

I never said that, I'm asking what the incidents were. A black community church being assaulted is a tangible proof. But that's one incident. Either way, I fail to see how it's even relevant to the discussion. You have extremists on both sides and both are trash. I'd never defend this kind of behavior, nor does it justify BLM protests that only creates further division and hatred, they are not solving the issue, they're aggravating it.

My quotes feed is telling me I have 32 post that has been quoted, and this is from the past hour or so in this thread alone. I'm not like you, I won't debate for hours to no end on here like my life depended on it.

except we are all asking you for the same exact thing.

and shockingly..........throughout this entire whole time, you've magically been unable to do that very thing that three separate people have repeatedly been asking you to.

you magically respond by going off into tangents.