"Most of our concerns about Master Chief’s long-awaited spiritual reboot melted away after a four-hour hands-on." - IGN

Lol a glowing preview means nothing especially not from IGN.

I remember back in the Gamespot days how many games had glowing previews and then FLOP when the final game hits. Whether it’s true or not you’ll never know.

Just now, TLHBO said:

Lol a glowing preview means nothing especially not from IGN.

I remember back in the Gamespot days how many games had glowing previews and then FLOP when the final game hits. Whether it’s true or not you’ll never know.

no doubt. i'm just posting the article.

12 hours ago, Goukosan said:

IGN always gives glowing previews.  Not saying it will flop but a glowing preview from IGN means nothing. 

All things considered from what they showed it looks pretty solid. If you told me Bungie created this I wouldn't question it, it's a large departure from Halo 4 & 5's design.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Its retarded, Halo is about big battles not fighting a few enemies in some small claustrophobic rooms and corridors.

It's almost as if you've not watched any of the recent videos... there's plenty of large outside engagements... what are you even talking about?

Even more than this Halo has always been split very 50/50 between outside and inside combat...

Edited by DynamiteCop
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's almost as if you've not watched any of the recent videos... there's plenty of large outside engagements... what are you even talking about?

Even more than this Halo has always been split very 50/50 between outside and inside combat...

Not really. Even in the open world segments it's a lot of master chief taking over some small bases and fighting half a dozen fodder enemies at once. I have yet to see anything that comes close to the massive scarab battles in Halo 3 for example (one of my favorite parts of the game).

Just now, Twinblade said:

Not really. Even in the open world segments it's a lot of master chief taking over some small bases and fighting half a dozen fodder enemies at once. I have yet to see anything that comes close to the massive scarab battles in Halo 3 for example (one of my favorite parts of the game).

Yeah I'm not sure what to tell you man, I think your memory of the scale for those Scarab battles is a little bit off.