SMT5 .uproject shows Switch, PS4 and PC

32 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

NMH3 with it's glorious 10fps open world, and streaming issues needs this way more.

And Deadly Premonition 2 running at 15 fps.

This is why PC versions are appreciated. You can run these games on a potato PC with setting maxed out/1080p/60+ fps. lol

Edited by Ramza
4 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

NMH3 with it's glorious 10fps open world, and streaming issues needs this way more.

NMH3 had Performance patch.  Overworld runs at 30fps (with dips). 

Combat is 60fps. 

It's quite obvious they dedicated the majority of development resources on the combat.  The overworld needed more work. 

They should have gone the NMH2 route when it comes to the overworld. 

Watched the GB quicklook. After 30 hours the dude basically confirmed that he wasn't as invested in the story as he was in 4, which is disappointing for me because I liked 4's story and pacing. Also, they reiterate several times about just how hard the game is. You can be doing well and then you'll get into an encounter where the demons just completely wipe you out. That doesn't sound like the type of experience I want to deal with right now so I think im gonna pass until its on sale.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Watched the GB quicklook. After 30 hours the dude basically confirmed that he wasn't as invested in the story as he was in 4, which is disappointing for me because I liked 4's story and pacing. Also, they reiterate several times about just how hard the game is. You can be doing well and then you'll get into an encounter where the demons just completely wipe you out. That doesn't sound like the type of experience I want to deal with right now so I think im gonna pass until its on sale.

SMT has always been a hard game, not for the faint of heart. 

Edited by Goukosan
27 minutes ago, Delita said:

Literally every single SMT game ever made including persona.

I only remember that being the case for boss battles, there's always a chance you get wiped out on the first or 2nd try while you learn the moves and patterns. But regular mobs in SMTV seem to be capable of that based on what i've seen.

8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I only remember that being the case for boss battles, there's always a chance you get wiped out on the first or 2nd try while you learn the moves and patterns. But regular mobs in SMTV seem to be capable of that based on what i've seen.

That's every SMT game. Regular demons can do anything the player can do, that means they also gain player's advantage (more turns) if they strike your elemental weakness. The playing field is the same for everyone, which means you can win most encounters really fast but the opposite is also true.

You probably played SMTIV on easy or something.