BF2042 and GTA Trilogy both released in early beta testing phase

I'm playing BF2042 and having fun but I've never seen this amount of glitches in a game that's asking for full price. I mean this game will take many months to iron out.

Don't even get me started on GTA Trilogy I got a refund for it after 2 hours of playing. Absolute garbage. 

What's going on with these AAA studios lately? Are they sticking to release schedules despite the pandemic? God damn this is a mess

Edited by Vini

I don't get what people expected from GTA trilogy. I agree the asking price is ridiculous for what you're getting but it's not like they were going to rebuild all three of those games from the ground up and those games weren't visual masterpieces even for the era they released in. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I don't get what people expected from GTA trilogy. I agree the asking price is ridiculous for what you're getting but it's not like they were going to rebuild all three of those games from the ground up and those games weren't visual masterpieces even for the era they released in. 

People were not expecting the most power console ever made to struggle running the game, mission breaking bugs,insane pop in, ugly amateurish effects, models that look that a five year old made.  It's clear the Grove Street is a hack developer and Rockstar doesn't care 

39 minutes ago, lostfool said:

People were not expecting the most power console ever made to struggle running the game, mission breaking bugs,insane pop in, ugly amateurish effects, models that look that a five year old made.  It's clear the Grove Street is a hack developer and Rockstar doesn't care 

I wasn't aware of the performance issues but like GTA character models looked like shit in the PS2 era, no way they're going to look good in 2021. I dont know who worked on the port, but yeah R* definitely wasnt putting an A team on this lol. 

41 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I wasn't aware of the performance issues but like GTA character models looked like shit in the PS2 era, no way they're going to look good in 2021. I dont know who worked on the port, but yeah R* definitely wasnt putting an A team on this lol. 

they have more bugs and glitches than the mobile versions lol.

i rarely buy games at launch because every game gets patched after release, and some bugs never get fixed 

for example the BF4 invulnerability bug in vehicles is still in the final build of the game, you can strafe a tank/boat/whatever with a jet and shoot it but only "dust" fizzles come out of it and it takes no damage :D  it's a rare bug though

I think there is just too much going on in BF2042, I'm not surprised for a high amount of buggy shit

Edited by kaz
On 2021-11-15 at 9:13 AM, Mr. Impossible said:

The problem is that the game is completely broken. Holy shit has Rockstar fallen off HARD!

On 2021-11-15 at 10:11 AM, MalaXmaS said:

But people here prefer to play $60 for each game instead of playing them via Gamepass.

gamepass probably incentivizes developers to cut corners and release shitty games.

from Rockstar's perspective, they're already getting paid from Microsoft for GTA San Andreas, so it doesn't have to be bug-free at launch

And Microsoft clearly isn't rejecting the game, or deciding "this game is bad, so we will remove it from our service and replace it with another game."