The GOTY nominees are in. (Game Awards)

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

I'm not making it a thing, it is a thing.

It has never and will never count for SW. Legal games only. Dread is a Switch game. 

PS5 is getting rootkit hacks as we speak, if they crack through and begin emulating stuff on it, they will not count to PS5 games list. Same way it never has for any device ever. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

It has never and will never count for SW. Legal games only. Dread is a Switch game. 

PS5 is getting rootkit hacks as we speak, if they crack through and begin emulating stuff on it, they will not count to PS5 games list. Same way it never has for any device ever. 

If you say so, PC can still play as many games as PlayStation 5 on that list, and multiple more.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

I think it's you who needs help sleeping, there's system wars and then there's reality.

Exactly, I'm on SW right now so I play to the SW game. You actually bring reality here. You are usually dead serious about everything you say when most of us are just trolling. 

I think it's you who needs help sleeping, there's system wars and then there's reality.

No, you are literally having to steal games to make yourself feel better.

Think about how incredibly desperate that is, for a second.

And you lecture people about "reality"

So, you're telling us that you're actually desperate in the real-world, because

1. you're an Xbox fanboy hiding behind your PC
  2. and even on your PC, you have to be stealing Nintendo games just to MATCH the Playstation in this instance.

I love how you even typed "and multiple more" in your post:drake: you sound so desperate that you even throw in phrases like that.

7 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Exactly, I'm on SW right now so I play to the SW game. You actually bring reality here. You are usually dead serious about everything you say when most of us are just trolling. 

You're like 40 years old dude, you're getting played now. Grow up dumbass. Bu... bu... but System Wars... No one cares about this crap anymore which is why these kind of websites are all dead.

:lemming:

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're like 40 years old dude, you're getting played now. Grow up dumbass. Bu... bu... but System Wars... No one cares about this crap anymore which is why these kind of websites are all dead.

It's amazing you don't see the irony. You are the actual biggest real life fanboy here lol You are so emotionally attached to these brands and specific ones doing well. You know I don't actually give a fuck right? I don't really care what some website scores some game. I don't care if a game 'flops'. I don't care which is selling more, I don't care which box has more or better games. It's just a bit of pointless fun for a few minutes every few days. Meanwhile, you actually do care :drake: You defend this shit like MS if paying you lmao. So yeah, maybe follow your own advice. 

• dead 1
27 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

this is the very thing you should have told to yourself at the beginning of this thread.

you don't get to say this to other people after you've made yourself look like a desperate loser

do you honestly think we don't notice the obvious irony here?

"grow up, dude. you're 40 years old"

-person who is an xbox fanboy, who tried to hide behind their PC, and tried to say they go around stealing Nintendo games....just to NOT LOSE an argument. Not even WIN an argument........he said it just so that could avoid LOSING the argument.

Edited by jehurey

These are game awards, not platform awards.

Yeah, and those games are on Playstation.

You just admitted to rooting for Microsoft............as a publisher.

That's watching the Academy Awards and rooting for the movie executives who distributed the movie instead of the people who actually made the movie.

Who would do that?

Despite some good games, this year really underdelivered. I mean look at the GOTY nominees.

Death Loop - most overrated game in years.

Ratchet and Clank - lol, no R&C game in the series has ever deserved a GOTY award, let alone a nomination. 

Metroid Dread - Some 3DS looking trash with generic sidescroller gameplay that most similar indie games does just as good or better.

Resident Evil Village - LMFAO! Frankenstein RE game with an identity crisis.

It Takes Two is the only impressive and fresh game on there. Psychonauts 2 is cool but it ain't winning anyway.

27 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Despite some good games, this year really underdelivered. I mean look at the GOTY nominees.

Death Loop - most overrated game in years.

Ratchet and Clank - lol, no R&C game in the series has ever deserved a GOTY award, let alone a nomination. 

Metroid Dread - Some 3DS looking trash with generic sidescroller gameplay that most similar indie games does just as good or better.

Resident Evil Village - LMFAO! Frankenstein RE game with an identity crisis.

It Takes Two is the only impressive and fresh game on there. Psychonauts 2 is cool but it ain't winning anyway.

What games should have been GOTY candidates? Phoenix Wright? :umad: