Wccftech: Sony Estimated to Have Sold Twice as Many PS5 Consoles as Xbox Series Globally

https://wccftech.com/ps5-sales-double-xbox-series/

PS5 at 12.8 million and Series S and X and 6.7 million as of September 30th. 

According to a new console insight from the firm, Sony has reportedly sold through roughly 12.8 million PlayStation 5 units (disc and digital models combined) globally as of September, whereas Microsoft is said to have only sold through 6.7 million of its Xbox Series family (Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S)

I thought the gap was closing. :mjgrin: What happened lems?

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn, and that's with failed Series X silicone being able to be snapped in half and put into two Series S units. Rough.

MS' plan is working. They are letting Sony win in order to buy them out in a year or two and so MS has the 1st and 3rd best selling consoles on the market. From they will force Nintendo to sell to the

We've gone from duct-taping gamecubes, to slice-n-dicing Series X chips.    

9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

How those games? :hehe:

They are great. I’ve been playing GOTY caliber games like Demon’s Souls, Ratchet and Clank, Spiderman Miles Morales, Returnal etc. since November last year. I can’t wait for Horizon and GT7 in 3 months 😁

After waiting 12 months you have another Forza game and half a Halo game with shitty progression system and dated visuals. I hope you are having fun.

50 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

MS' plan is working. They are letting Sony win in order to buy them out in a year or two and so MS has the 1st and 3rd best selling consoles on the market. From they will force Nintendo to sell to them too. MSDomination is fully on track. 

Winning from last place, the Microsoft way :vabe:

Edited by FIREPOWER
10 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

They are great. I’ve been playing GOTY caliber games like Demon’s Souls, Ratchet and Clank, Spiderman Miles Morales, Returnal etc. since November last year. I can’t wait for Horizon and GT7 in 3 months 😁

After waiting 12 months you have another Forza game and half a Halo game with shitty progression system and dated visuals. I hope you are having fun.

Demon souls and Spider-Man came out a year ago. Ratchet is a 10 hour game that came out 6 months ago. Returnal came out 6 months ago. 

what have you played since … June? :D 

20 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Demon souls and Spider-Man came out a year ago. Ratchet is a 10 hour game that came out 6 months ago. Returnal came out 6 months ago. 

what have you played since … June? :D 

I’ve been playing Death Stranding Director’s Cut, Tales of Arise, Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut,  FF7R Intergrade, etc . I have a backlog of games to get through on my PS5 and PC. Your Xbox been gathering dust since November last year and you finally get one racing game and half a Halo game this month and are acting like you’ve been swimming in games. What were you playing the first 10 months you bought your Series X 🤣?

Edited by FIREPOWER
29 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I’ve been playing Death Stranding Director’s Cut, Tales of Arise, Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut,  FF7R Intergrade, etc . I have a backlog of games to get through on my PS5 and PC. Your Xbox been gathering dust since November last year and you finally get one racing game and half a Halo game this month and are acting like you’ve been swimming in games. What were you playing the first 10 months you bought your Series X 🤣?

So uh, you were playing years old games or games available on XBOX bc PS has no games. 

in the last few months I’ve played…

halo

forza

pyschonaughts 2

riders republic

back 4 blood

madden 22

nhl 22

battlefield 

Flight sim

mlb the show

avengers

ufc4

rouge company

sea of thieves

doom eternal 

san Andreas (trash, deleted after 10 mins)

total money spent: $60 :bow:

this is all after the release of returnal lmao. 

14 minutes ago, ghostz said:

So uh, you were playing years old games or games available on XBOX bc PS has no games. 

in the last few months I’ve played…

halo

forza

pyschonaughts 2

riders republic

back 4 blood

madden 22

nhl 22

battlefield 

Flight sim

mlb the show

avengers

ufc4

rouge company

sea of thieves

doom eternal 

san Andreas (trash, deleted after 10 mins)

total money spent: $60 :bow:

this is all after the release of returnal lmao. 

I’ve played a lot more than I listed. If you’re gonna mention old ass games like Doom Eternal and Flight Sim I could list all the games from last year that I played too. The list I put up is only stuff that released this year on PS5

:RISITAS: LOL @ listing old trash like Sea of Thieves from 2018 like it’s supposed to be impressive. Pathetic list. The only games I’d pay for on that list are Forza and Flight Sim. The rest are either flops or can be picked up for bargain bin prices.

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

No, I listed games I’ve played since returnal came out. Let’s see your list :hehe:

You listed a bunch of old ass games from last year and beyond.  I’m asking what have you played that’s a new release from Xbox in the past 12 months and  you’re listing multiplats and a bunch of flops from 2018 like Sea of Thieves :sabu:

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

You listed a bunch of old ass games from last year and beyond.  I’m asking what have you played that’s a new release from Xbox in the past 12 months and  you’re listing flops from 2018 like Sea of Thieves :sabu:

The first 10 I listed were released on Xbox, all after returnal launched. 

wheres that list :reg:

Just now, ghostz said:

Didn’t say they were exclusive, just games that launched on Xbox in addition to the exclusives. 

but I do get to play them for free through gamepass :banderoos:

Fuck outta here with your  “Games that launched on Xbox” bullshit. They launched on every platform you moron. You’ve had nothing but indie trash and multiplats for the last 12 months. This month is the only month since you bought the Series L that you’re getting some fresh games with Forza and incomplete Halo. Your Xbox has been gathering dust like every other Xbox around. Your damage control is sad and pathetic like your Xbox :sabu: 

44 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Fuck outta here with your  “Games that launched on Xbox” bullshit. They launched on every platform you moron. You’ve had nothing but indie trash and multiplats for the last 12 months. This month is the only month since you bought the Series L that you’re getting some fresh games with Forza and incomplete Halo. Your Xbox has been gathering dust like every other Xbox around. Your damage control is sad and pathetic like your Xbox :sabu: 

Where is your list? 

since returnal released :reg:

3 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Damn, and that's with failed Series X silicone being able to be snapped in half and put into two Series S units. Rough.

We've gone from duct-taping gamecubes, to slice-n-dicing Series X chips.

• Ben 1