Wccftech: Sony Estimated to Have Sold Twice as Many PS5 Consoles as Xbox Series Globally

46 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Where is your list? 

since returnal released :reg:

I did better than that, I listed exclusive games that were actually released after Returnal while your dumb lem ass is pulling games like Sea of Thieves from 2018 and multiplats  :vabe:.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn, and that's with failed Series X silicone being able to be snapped in half and put into two Series S units. Rough.

MS' plan is working. They are letting Sony win in order to buy them out in a year or two and so MS has the 1st and 3rd best selling consoles on the market. From they will force Nintendo to sell to the

We've gone from duct-taping gamecubes, to slice-n-dicing Series X chips.    

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

I did better than that, I listed exclusive games that were actually released after Returnal while your dumb lem ass is pulling games like Sea of Thieves from 2018 and multiplats  :vabe:.

ghost has actually been playing Monopoly on Xbox.

I'm not kidding, either.:kaz:

• dead 1
9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

What game did you list that launched after returnal? 

Tales of Arise, Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut, Guilty Gear Strive, Ratchet and Clank, FF7R Intergrade, Death Stranding Director’s Cut, and Kena. That’s seven high quality console exclusive releases since Returnal launched on April 30th. You can’t make a list like that for Xbox, don’t even bother trying :mjgrin:

Edited by FIREPOWER
6 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You just don’t play any multiplayer games, that much is obvious 

you just don't have any actual games............and you clearly don't own your own gamertag account.

that much is obvious.......that you went crying to the mods when i discovered that you didn't.

he's been playing EA 10-hour demos :kaz:

• dead 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

you just don't have any actual games............and you clearly don't own your own gamertag account.

that much is obvious.......that you went crying to the mods when i discovered that you didn't.

he's been playing EA 10-hour demos :kaz:

Been playing forza, riders republic, and some halo  :banderoos:

riders republic is the best out of the three :blessed:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

riders republic is the best out of the three :blessed:

jesus christ.......we don't need to make fun of xbox if ghost keeps making posts like this:hest:

good to see his nephew let him borrow the gamepass account for him to play riders republic, lol

8 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Tales of Arise, Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut, Guilty Gear Strive, Ratchet and Clank, FF7R Intergrade, Death Stranding Director’s Cut, and Kena. That’s seven high quality console exclusive releases since Returnal launched on April 30th. You can’t make a list like that for Xbox, don’t even bother trying :mjgrin:

Tales of arise - on Xbox 

ghost of tsu - PS4 game

guilty gear - I’d rather give up video games lmfao. Dork 

ff7r - a remake of a 1997 game. Nice

death stranding - PS4 game

kena and ratchet are both ~10 hour games. If you even played them, you’re long done 

Nice bro lmao 

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

best racing game of the year :bow:

yeah, we know forza is a rehash.

and you're playing a mod of Steep. :kaz:

on your nephews xbox gamertag account.

LOL, you've already impressed us, you don't need to try any harder.

• dead 1
Just now, jehurey said:

yeah, we know forza is a rehash.

and you're playing a mod of Steep. :kaz:

on your nephews xbox gamertag account.

LOL, you've already impressed us, you don't need to try any harder.

It’s a superior version of steep if anything. And forza is still miles better than any racing game on PS5 :hehe:

forza has 9 million players in a week, shit is booming :love:

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

So uh, you were playing years old games or games available on XBOX bc PS has no games. 

in the last few months I’ve played…

halo

forza

pyschonaughts 2

riders republic

back 4 blood

madden 22

nhl 22

battlefield 

Flight sim

mlb the show

avengers

ufc4

rouge company

sea of thieves

doom eternal 

san Andreas (trash, deleted after 10 mins)

total money spent: $60 :bow:

this is all after the release of returnal lmao. 

Rants about multiplats and old games…..proceeds to list multiplats and old games.

kys lemchild

Just now, ghostz said:

Notice how I don’t have to buy them though :bow: cows love getting milked :cruise:

Milked? :D from an ifag? I guess when you sell your shit to get a new overpriced Apple device every year you gotta cut back on games to afford it

You’re still paying except now Microsoft dictates what games you can and cant play, they curate the list and as they’re filling their games with social justice shit there’s an ethical question there as they’re hitting you with media to shape your worldview. The moment you cancel that subscription you walk away with nothing, no access and if you try to play one you’ll be told to fuck off.

Of course I wouldnt expect someone like you to grasp these concepts

10 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Milked? :D from an ifag? I guess when you sell your shit to get a new overpriced Apple device every year you gotta cut back on games to afford it

You’re still paying except now Microsoft dictates what games you can and cant play, they curate the list and as they’re filling their games with social justice shit there’s an ethical question there as they’re hitting you with media to shape your worldview. The moment you cancel that subscription you walk away with nothing, no access and if you try to play one you’ll be told to fuck off.

Of course I wouldnt expect someone like you to grasp these concepts

Why would I want to own any of these games? My GP sub is at least two more years, and I won’t be playing these games come then. :hehe: