5 minutes of Halo Finite gameplay (Last-gen trash)

What is going on with that voiceover?  I understand that Master Chief could be talking with that hologram lady inside his head, but that voice over sounds completely detached from the action that is happening, and it makes it sound cheap.  Like a disney game where a character suddenly starts talking to you.

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

ok, so you've seen outside already, now they are showing indoor stuff. what's the problem?

I’d think they’d show off large scale stuff (if it exists). The whole concept of infinite is this big living world but they’ve shown relatively small skirmishes. Tho I guess we don’t know how big the indoor areas are 

Just now, ghostz said:

I’d think they’d show off large scale stuff (if it exists). The whole concept of infinite is this big living world but they’ve shown relatively small skirmishes. Tho I guess we don’t know how big the indoor areas are 

no clue how it'll all play out. i'm hoping they are being more secretive about the larger scale stuff. at least it feels like a halo title.

15 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

no clue how it'll all play out. i'm hoping they are being more secretive about the larger scale stuff. at least it feels like a halo title.

If the IGN preview is any indication, then it doesn't seem that there will be many big battles in the campaign if its all in these types of environments

Most of the big story beats happen in large, foreboding structures that could be viewed as something akin to dungeons.

55 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

If the IGN preview is any indication, then it doesn't seem that there will be many big battles in the campaign if its all in these types of environments

well, i'm sure i'll still enjoy it, even if it lacks ambition. i'm just glad it feels more like old school halo and not halo 5.

Looks awful. The look of the original Halo seemed to come from Xbox limitations, a lack of art and design talent at Bungie, and the fact that the games were always rushed at the last minute.

Sadly they seem to have kept this look. I wonder of they will recycle corridors too

This flop will be forgotten in no time and nobody will play the MP or ever take it seriously, the sentiment of mediocrity can be seen everywhere where players discuss this game and no amount of updates could fix this.

It's not made by old Bungie, it's been 2 decades already since its conception and times have changed, game developers too. Some always-been-mediocre studio with fresh tranny interns aspiring to bring diversity and crippled avatars to a new era of gaming  is not gonna take over the reigns and continue Halo's legacy. It's like playing with somebody's corpse after they passed away and pretending they're still alive and kicking. 

Halo is DEAD.

• Thanks 1