Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy Best Bugs and Glitches

awful, overrated games even back then. i remember finding my copies of gta SA, III and VC in my parents basement a few years ago, they were in mint condition but i just threw them in the garbage anyway. :D 

will always remind me of tryhard wiggers and the 8 mile generation in junior high. pudgy white kids with their phat farm tees bought by mommy, pants hanging off their ass, and GTA San Andreas were their staples.

i'd like to forget that whole era tbh.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, B C said:

awful, overrated games even back then. i remember finding my copies of gta SA, III and VC in my parents basement a few years ago, they were in mint condition but i just threw them in the garbage anyway. :D 

will always remind me of tryhard wiggers and the 8 mile generation in junior high. pudgy white kids with their phat farm tees bought by mommy, pants hanging off their ass, and GTA San Andreas were their staples.

didn't you just brag about your mommy buying you a japanese psp after you begging her so you can be the first one to run around with it in high school in another thread?  :D  

Edited by kaz

Admittedly, I bought this trilogy and Grand Theft Auto III has been mostly fine. I haven't tried Vice City or San Andreas, but out of all of them San Andreas appears to be the shittiest version of the game. No wonder PlayStation Now picked up GTA III and ShamePass got San Andreas. :drake:  Hopefully they do the right thing and patch this thing.

13 hours ago, B C said:

Yeah, GTA San Andreas triggered a lot of racist for some reason. 

13 hours ago, kaz said:

truly amazing work... the brake dancing cars :D 

rockstar's junk open world :mj:  GODPUNK WON :kaz: :kaz: 

I enjoyed Cyberpunk more than most people, but even 8 year old GTA Online completely shits all over it in most categories aside from first person shooting mechanics and graphic fidelity but that's a given as they are from different generations and Rockstar balances graphic fidelity with performance/functionality. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • NPC 1
1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

Watch them do nothing to fix this.

Probably not. I'm guessing they are busy working on something as they haven't done bug/glitch fix for GTAO in quite some time. They have been doing steady and actually good content updates but surprisingly not even patching money glitches, which is something they are usually on top of. 

People suspect it might be a reaction to the luke warm responses to expanded and enhanced. 

yow who deleted my post in this thread? what the fuck??!! don't get a chance to respond to remy?

i loved dat game, i had no issues with it either. I was just jk but someone deleted my post??

Edited by kaz
16 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I enjoyed Cyberpunk more than most people, but even 8 year old GTA Online completely shits all over it in most categories aside from first person shooting mechanics and graphic fidelity but that's a given as they are from different generations and Rockstar balances graphic fidelity with performance/functionality. 

^^

Also I understand some fags think this game is bad because of all the technical issues they had, well yea, on console it was unplayable

but even cdpr devs said they need more time, so blaming it on them is gay as fuck. game was working perfectly for me, awesome game. and fuck gta lol, boring trash :D 

6 hours ago, kaz said:

yow who deleted my post in this thread? what the fuck??!! don't get a chance to respond to remy?

i loved dat game, i had no issues with it either. I was just jk negge but someone deleted my post??

Some people might take offense to it. Don’t use any variation of the N word like that.

12 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Some people might take offense to it. Don’t use any variation of the N word like that.

oh lmfao i didn't even know that was the reason. I used to spam it all the time, people do it rarely still and its ok i think. well, sorry. should just remind me of it and not delete my post without notification. I'm also drunk on weekends and during the week...:D  

it's ok, twinb, I will never say anything like that again, I will just call everyone a homosexual all the time from now on. my bad. 

Edit: just deleted the word variation in a post too, honestly i'm not provoking I just live in a world where every word is okay

Edited by kaz