Battlefailed 2042 is a 66 metacritic POS on consoles - worst FPS this year

18 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nah, being that I've played both extensively I know firsthand that BF2042 is far more technically impressive.

you also played BF2042 and came back to us and said it was great

..........and then the game proceeded to get a 66 on Metacritic.

And then, looking over the long-term, you have constantly telling us about a DICE game thats supposed to be good during the late-summer, and then it always flops when it releases in the Fall.................about 5 different times now.

I don't understand why you would employ a defense strategy based on people giving you the benefit of the doubt when it comes to your judgement of Battlefield.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you also played BF2042 and came back to us and said it was great

..........and then the game proceeded to get a 66 on Metacritic.

And then, looking over the long-term, you have constantly telling us about a DICE game thats supposed to be good during the late-summer, and then it always flops when it releases in the Fall.................about 5 different times now.

I don't understand why you would employ a defense strategy based on people giving you the benefit of the doubt when it comes to your judgement of Battlefield.

The PC version is in better shape and has a 73 at the moment. After Cyberpunk people are for more critical of buggy games. And honestly, its excessive. The game does far more than the competition. Both CoD Vanguard and Halo feel like relics in comparison. If people would rather focus on the negatives and not the positives, then thats on them.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The PC version is in better shape and has a 73 at the moment. After Cyberpunk people are for more critical of buggy games. And honestly, its excessive. The game does far more than the competition. Both CoD Vanguard and Halo feel like relics in comparison. If people would rather focus on the negatives and not the positives, then thats on them.

Cod Vanguard and Halo are full games.

This one isn't, its half of a full game. After not having released a game in three years.

There's "focusing on the positive" and then there's what you're doing, which is covering your eyes and holding your nose.

Battlefield Portal is amazing. Yea BF2042 All Out War sucks ass but Portal is legit amazing. I’ve been playing that since launch and I’m having a blast. I found several servers running Rush with BF3 classes on BF1942 and and BFBC2 maps. Anyone judging the game on the MC alone is missing out.

2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Battlefield Portal is amazing. Yea BF2042 All Out War sucks ass but Portal is legit amazing. I’ve been playing that since launch and I’m having a blast. I found several servers running Rush with BF3 classes on BF1942 and and BFBC2 maps. Anyone judging the game on the MC alone is missing out.

Nah All out Warfare is where its at. Portal is cool for Nostalgia's sake but disabling the progression for it makes it a lot less appealing. You can rank up but not being able to level up AoW weapons or earn any rewards from it is going to hurt its longevity. 

Im also still waiting for people to come up with some cool modes. Theres a bunch of zombie/infected type of modes that seem interesting, but I want to see what else is possible.

On 2021-11-20 at 7:00 PM, Twinblade said:

When the sandstorm starts enveloping the Doha map :wow2:

Sandstorm2.thumb.jpg.7eb2473883a6a636984561cac25874cf.jpg

This game is just technically amazing. Best looking and most technically impressive shooter to date. Makes Halo and COD look outdated and last gen :aitch:

On 2021-11-20 at 6:36 PM, Twinblade said:

Nah All out Warfare is where its at. Portal is cool for Nostalgia's sake but disabling the progression for it makes it a lot less appealing. You can rank up but not being able to level up AoW weapons or earn any rewards from it is going to hurt its longevity. 

Im also still waiting for people to come up with some cool modes. Theres a bunch of zombie/infected type of modes that seem interesting, but I want to see what else is possible.

I'm waiting for them to fix the gun balance and other issues before I hop into All out Warfare. I don't like the fact the submachine guns like the PP2000 currently dominate everything.

I like to play with LMGs and assault rifles and right now they are currently ass. I'm sure when they iron out the issues All Out Warfare will be incredible.

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Upvote 1