WIRED - Mark Cerny - How the PS5 was made

the one thing that surprises me is that he seems to have a nice little technical tidbit about many different PS5 developed games that were made by different studios, like as if he was there for the assistance to get those games running on the PS5.

14 minutes ago, B C said:

this dude is just a cut above everyone else in the business and sony can't pay him enough. :bow:

Dana Carvey church lady motherfucker with a genius IQ.

few months ago you would make fun of his exact nerdy appearance and behavior you are praising right now :D   GTFO you fuckin FRAUD

cerny owns, he's a genius. and he shows his game designer skills by making amazing games like knack and knack 2 :gasp:  :D 

34 minutes ago, kaz said:

few months ago you would make fun of his exact nerdy appearance and behavior you are praising right now :D   GTFO you fuckin FRAUD

cerny owns, he's a genius. and he shows his game designer skills by making amazing games like knack and knack 2 :gasp:  :D 

you off your meds this evening?

Its been about 5 years since i owned an xbox...

• NPC 1
6 hours ago, Vini said:

This guy gives me the creeps. Feels like he wants to travel back in time and touch me in my childhood. 

The bitterness of the lemshits :rofl: even pedos wouldn’t touch your stinky ass as a kid

8 hours ago, Vini said:

This guy gives me the creeps. Feels like he wants to travel back in time and touch me in my childhood. 

instead he's clearly molesting you now in the present:drake:

men who are man enough to molest full grown-men and get away with it....is quite impressive when you think about it.

Edited by jehurey
  • dead 1
On 2021-11-30 at 12:17 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

Sounds more like a fantasy you just had. 

I wouldn't call it a fantasy. I always believed that when I was 8 I was abducted and probed by aliens. But after seeing Mark Cerny's face I'm convinced I was probed by Mark Cerny.