There have already been more COVID deaths this year in the U.S than in all of 2020

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-covid-19-deaths-in-2021-surpass-2020-11637426356

Uhhh....

Thats certainly interesting

Vaccines have been widely available for months now, most people are fully vaccinated, and we know much more about the virus than before. How could this be possible?

And why is it that there aren't 82255 news articles all over the web blaming Biden and claiming he has blood on his hands like there were for Trump?

Interesting how COVID is no longer the media's focus even though its now more deadly than it was last year...

On 2021-11-20 at 2:04 PM, Twinblade said:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-covid-19-deaths-in-2021-surpass-2020-11637426356

Uhhh....

Thats certainly interesting

Vaccines have been widely available for months now, most people are fully vaccinated, and we know much more about the virus than before. How could this be possible?

And why is it that there aren't 82255 news articles all over the web blaming Biden and claiming he has blood on his hands like there were for Trump?

Interesting how COVID is no longer the media's focus even though its now more deadly than it was last year...

lol It's going to be fun to see how many of your post here is either praising Trump or complaining that he wasn't praised enough. 

I wonder if the deaths totals would be lower if half of the country wasn't actively working against vaccines, testing, and wearing mask? Can we all agree that like 8 out of the 10 highest death states being Red states isn't a mere coincidence? Especially when the 2 Blue ones have substantially larger populations living in far more densely populated areas than the others. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol It's going to be fun to see how many of your post here is either praising Trump or complaining that he wasn't praised enough. 

I wonder if the deaths totals would be lower if half of the country wasn't actively working against vaccines, testing, and wearing mask? Can we all agree that like 8 out of the 10 highest death states being Red states isn't a mere coincidence? Especially when the 2 Blue ones have substantially larger populations living in far more densely populated areas than the others. 

People keep forgetting the reason people actually DIE from covid.  Mississippi is the fattest fucking place on earth and obesity is the number 1 comorbidity.  If the vaccine was the leading factor in preventing death then New Jersey wouldnt be the 3rd state on the list. Everyone talks about Florida but they are 10th.. behind New York, New Jersey, Arizona, Georgia, and just above Massachusetts. If our governments actually cared about our health they would be talking about ALL ways to prevent covid deaths, instead all eggs are in one fucking basket with vaccines that last barely 6 months, dont stop the spread and do not immunize you. There needs to be a focus on obesity BIG TIME. 

Edited by Cooke
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

People keep forgetting the reason people actually DIE from covid.  Mississippi is the fattest fucking place on earth and obesity is the number 1 comorbidity.  If the vaccine was the leading factor in preventing death then New Jersey wouldnt be the 3rd state on the list. Everyone talks about Florida but they are 10th.. behind New York, New Jersey, Arizona, Georgia, and just above Massachusetts. If our governments actually cared about our health they would be talking about ALL ways to prevent covid deaths, instead all eggs are in one fucking basket with vaccines that last barely 6 months, dont stop the spread and do not immunize you. There needs to be a focus on obesity BIG TIME. 

Lmfao the biggest reason for the Rights hatred of Michelle Obama was her MOVE initiave. The same people you praise have all condemned conversations about healthy lifestyles because 64oz sodas are freedom.

Republicans are also against guidelines for healthier foods being served in schools. Not to mention the biggest contributing unhealthy lifestyles is the actual cost of Healthcare. Chris Christie, a picture of good health used to brag that he will let schools keep serving pizzas and burgers because kids should eat whatever they want. 

I know in your mind it's all just fat fucks eating double whoppers all day and chugging milkshakes on their mobility scooters, but for many people with heart disease or other issues they are simply unaware because they don't have a doctor nagging them unable to pay for proper medicines or treatments.

If you want to paint this as a poor health issue more than COVID, that is fine. However your side doesn't have any plans or concerns about that either. In fact, the side you seem to hold the most resentment for are the ones who talk about root issues yet you and your ilk always seem to fall for surface issues like gay people in TV shows and trans people secretly ruling the western world. 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao the biggest reason for the Rights hatred of Michelle Obama was her MOVE initiave. The same people you praise have all condemned conversations about healthy lifestyles because 64oz sodas are freedom.

Republicans are also against guidelines for healthier foods being served in schools. Not to mention the biggest contributing unhealthy lifestyles is the actual cost of Healthcare. Chris Christie, a picture of good health used to brag that he will let schools keep serving pizzas and burgers because kids should eat whatever they want. 

I know in your mind it's all just fat fucks eating double whoppers all day and chugging milkshakes on their mobility scooters, but for many people with heart disease or other issues they are simply unaware because they don't have a doctor nagging them unable to pay for proper medicines or treatments.

If you want to paint this as a poor health issue more than COVID, that is fine. However your side doesn't have any plans or concerns about that either. In fact, the side you seem to hold the most resentment for are the ones who talk about root issues yet you and your ilk always seem to fall for surface issues like gay people in TV shows and trans people secretly ruling the western world. 

Lmao what people have I "praised" ? 

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

If the vaccine was the leading factor in preventing death then New Jersey wouldnt be the 3rd state on the list. Everyone talks about Florida but they are 10th.. behind New York, New Jersey, Arizona, Georgia, and just above Massachusetts. 

Didn't notice any problems with this? lol

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

Who have I praised? 

Oh, you're too cowardly for that. Instead you spend every day complaining about the left exclusively and spouting alt right propaganda. You and Twinblade are as bad as any boomer who watches Fox News all day. 

At least Twinblade is starting to reach his final form and is a little more honest with himself. I'm sure you probably think you're a classic liberal or moderate but you're not. 

12 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

The list you're referring to is deaths from COVID since the start of the pandemic. Why do you think it's a good list to reference against the efficacy of vaccines?

My point still stands. Vaccines are not a panacea for this virus. Unless they can be reformulated to actually sterilize the Delta variant, we need to look at more than just this one thing. Our overall health is crucial. People don't just die from Covid, they have severe health complications already. Obesity being the number 1. 

35 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh, you're too cowardly for that. Instead you spend every day complaining about the left exclusively and spouting alt right propaganda. You and Twinblade are as bad as any boomer who watches Fox News all day. 

At least Twinblade is starting to reach his final form and is a little more honest with himself. I'm sure you probably think you're a classic liberal or moderate but you're not. 

Ok, spin some more. Who have I praised? 

12 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

The list you're referring to is deaths from COVID since the start of the pandemic. Why do you think it's a good list to reference against the efficacy of vaccines?

Lol Cooke stating that "people are talking about Florida more than New York, maybe because our infection rate dropped in 2021 and Florida's increased. 

46 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I'd ask this question to everyone. To me the data is a giant maze.

CDC current 7-day average:

llauIrV.jpg

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/?CDC_AA_refVal=https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html#cases_casesper100klast7days

Current UK numbers:

R8vimh8.jpg

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1034383/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-46.pdf

And I know this is a sample size of 1, but after the second booster, I ran a 103 fever for a few days and felt off for a few weeks after that. Two weeks ago I got the third booster, ran a  fever again, but this time I had all by one of the symptoms of myocarditis and spent a Saturday on the verge of going to the ER. I'm also very active and healthy. Then I read this:

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning

Steven R Gundry
Originally published8 Nov 2021Circulation. 2021;144:A10712

Abstract

Our group has been using the PLUS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences, Inc, Irvine, CA) a clinically validated measurement of multiple protein biomarkers which generates a score predicting the 5 yr risk (percentage chance) of a new Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS). The score is based on changes from the norm of multiple protein biomarkers including IL-16, a proinflammatory cytokine, soluble Fas, an inducer of apoptosis, and Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF)which serves as a marker for chemotaxis of T-cells into epithelium and cardiac tissue, among other markers. Elevation above the norm increases the PULS score, while decreases below the norm lowers the PULS score.The score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years. Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.This report summarizes those results. A total of 566 pts, aged 28 to 97, M:F ratio 1:1 seen in a preventive cardiology practice had a new PULS test drawn from 2 to 10 weeks following the 2nd COVID shot and was compared to the previous PULS score drawn 3 to 5 months previously pre- shot. Baseline IL-16 increased from 35=/-20 above the norm to 82 =/- 75 above the norm post-vac; sFas increased from 22+/- 15 above the norm to 46=/-24 above the norm post-vac; HGF increased from 42+/-12 above the norm to 86+/-31 above the norm post-vac. These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk. At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/abs/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712

When this started I joked I'd collect the vaccines like baseball cards.  But I'm done. No more.

Just to add one point: The data seems to show the mRNA vaccines do very little if anything to stop infections, but they do reduce the severity of infections, although less than we had expected. 

If that's the case, the unvaccinated aren't a thread to the vaccinated. Both are pretty much an equal threat to one another since the vaccine, again, does little if anything to stop infection. 

The argument for mandatory vaccinations then becomes stopping out healthcare system from getting too strained. But is the strain enough right now to justify the mandates? (And on top of that, what about people who've had Covid and now have natural antibodies, and what about people like me who react badly to the vaccines?)

Just throwing this out there.

41 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Just to add one point: The data seems to show the mRNA vaccines do very little if anything to stop infections, but they do reduce the severity of infections, although less than we had expected. 

If that's the case, the unvaccinated aren't a thread to the vaccinated. Both are pretty much an equal threat to one another since the vaccine, again, does little if anything to stop infection. 

The argument for mandatory vaccinations then becomes stopping out healthcare system from getting too strained. But is the strain enough right now to justify the mandates? (And on top of that, what about people who've had Covid and now have natural antibodies, and what about people like me who react badly to the vaccines?)

Just throwing this out there.

Get your fucking shots or pay for your own healthcare or dieeeeeee

50 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

No, you wouldn't. You know just as well as I do how dumb that comparison was.

Yes I would, just as I'd ask everyone what they think if someone makes the argument that Covid is a pandemic of the unvaxxed. 

You're trying to get Cooke. I'm trying to point out how hard the data is to read.

Edited by Saucer
15 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Yes I would, just as I'd ask everyone what they think if someone makes the argument that Covid is a pandemic of the unvaxxed. 

You're trying to get Cooke. I'm trying to point out how hard the data is to read.

It's not a matter of data being hard to read, it's a matter of ignoring an obvious flaw in the logic.