Elden Ring Beta: PS5/ Xbox Series X/S First Look - Quality vs Performance Modes Teste

11 hours ago, Ramza said:

I haven't watched anything from this game since it's first trailer and now I'm like:

Oh My God Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

uuh this is like the first ever footage? what ya mean :ben: 

5 hours ago, kaz said:

uuh this is like the first ever footage? what ya mean :ben: 

For me it is. I kept myself in the dark as much as I could, didn't watch anything from the recent beta test either.

Based on the main theme the OST sound pretty badass too :blessed:

Twinblade HBFR

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Ramza said:

For me it is. I kept myself in the dark as much as I could, didn't watch anything from the recent beta test either.

Based on the main theme the OST sound pretty badass too :blessed:

Twinblade HBFR

it's literally the first footage ever from the beta test lol :ben:  all the time keeping yourself in the dark and the very first footage you watch is legit the very first :ben: 

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
1 hour ago, Vini said:

Is it just me or are the graphics totally unimpressive? Looks last gen. Especially compared to other upcoming RPG like Black Myth:

For a cross gen title, it looks good. It’s mostly the artistic design that shines. But yeah, on a technical level, that unreal 5 engine game you posted looks like a true next gen title. 

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

For a cross gen title, it looks good. It’s mostly the artistic design that shines. But yeah, on a technical level, that unreal 5 engine game you posted looks like a true next gen title. 

Yea I can't wait till they ditch cross gen releases

• Upvote 1
On 2021-11-25 at 12:16 PM, kaz said:

souls games were never about leading graphics or tech... and yea the art style is just incredible

I thought Demon's Souls had really good lighting effects and atmosphere for its time, but the problem is that since then they've been using the same engine with relatively minor improvements for each of their games.