lead characters of great games that just make you not want to play it because they are so fucking hideously unnatractive

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the "may i speak to the manager" lesbo look. ugh. Im sure its great but fuck why make her look this awful. She looks like a worn out lesbian. 

arent you the most outwardly hating person on earth though?

You have issues.  

25 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

Nhoe8oB.png

this is supposed to be a guy. kaneko should be the character designer for every mainline smt, period.

lmao yeah thats terrible 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

Returnal review -- like beating your head against a fun wall | VentureBeat

PlayStation 5's “Returnal” revitalizes a Finnish studio - Axios

the "may i speak to the manager" lesbo look. ugh. Im sure its great but fuck why make her look this awful. She looks like a worn out lesbian. 

How did I magically know you were going to post a LGBTQ (or what you perceive to be one) character. 

30 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

How did I magically know you were going to post a LGBTQ (or what you perceive to be one) character. 

I'm allowed to. You're not you homophobe

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

arent you the most outwardly hating person on earth though?

You always try to pretend to be a nice guy, yet as the only person who claims to be gay on this site,  you are always looking to find someway to make LGBTQ people the butt of a joke or source for scorn. Like you're this cheery happy guy who spends his time finding uncreative, unfunny, and uninteresting ways to make queer bash bait on the internet. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You always try to pretend to be a nice guy, yet as the only person who claims to be gay on this site,  you are always looking to find someway to make LGBTQ people the butt of a joke or source for scorn. Like you're this cheery happy guy who spends his time finding uncreative, unfunny, and uninteresting ways to make queer bash bait on the internet. 

Lmao here comes the stereotypes. Sorry bro, I don't fit in your stereotypical boxes you homophobe. 

• dead 1
39 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Lmao here comes the stereotypes. Sorry bro, I don't fit in your stereotypical boxes you homophobe. 

lol dont flatter yourself, idiot. You're nothing special. This doesn't even make sense. A supposed gay person who bashes queer people is some how breaking a stereotype? You sound sound retarded. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible