lead characters of great games that just make you not want to play it because they are so fucking hideously unnatractive

17 minutes ago, Cooke said:

lmao this was about ugly ass lead game characters and then the communists decided to make it an LGBT issue like they fucking care about LGBTQ people. Yall only fucking care if they vote the same way you to fucking hypocrites. 

You made it a point to state she's a "lesbo"...twice. lol

Entitled people seldom feel or can comprehend empathy, so they feel all of it is peformative. Unless it's someone telling them they are right. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the "may i speak to the manager" lesbo look. ugh. Im sure its great but fuck why make her look this awful. She looks like a worn out lesbian. 

arent you the most outwardly hating person on earth though?

You have issues.  

26 minutes ago, Cooke said:

who said anything about sex appeal? Unless you relate to menopausal mid 40 somethings. 

Your thread title speaks of it dumb ass. 

Again I don't play games to relate to or on whether I find a character attractive... That's all on your pathetic ass :drake:

10 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You made it a point to state she's a "lesbo"...twice. lol

Entitled people seldom feel or can comprehend empathy, so they feel all of it is peformative. Unless it's someone telling them they are right. 

She looks like a protolesbian. That much is obvious. It's a descriptor. 

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

"moved it to your club"

LOL Hot Sauce is basically confirming that this is the alt-right incel club.

And the club's name should absolutely reflect that............because they do not actually talk about politics here, Twinblade is basically re-typing Ben Shapiro headlines, and Cooke is whining about Lesbos.

That should be the name for this place:  "Whining 'Bout Lesbos"

I didnt even know this forum existed. I've been laughing my ass reading all the fucking stupid snow flakey shit here. It's like r/donald jr

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

"moved it to your club"

LOL Hot Sauce is basically confirming that this is the alt-right incel club.

And the club's name should absolutely reflect that............because they do not actually talk about politics here, Twinblade is basically re-typing Ben Shapiro headlines, and Cooke is whining about Lesbos.

That should be the name for this place:  "Whining 'Bout Lesbos"

lmao you’re so mad that your political club is a ghost town in comparison :hest:

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

lmao you’re so mad that your political club is a ghost town in comparison :hest:

you literally have made threads with zero replies.

its obvious you don't talk about politics, you just make alt-right incel whining.

its just and cooke making bait threads.

that shouldn't be this forum's politics forum, it should be someplace where actual adults talk about real things.

Edited by jehurey