I'd rather be somewhat shubby or fat than look like a pile of muscles clumped together lmfao :kaz:   those dudes can't wipe their own ass 

but i always look like an adonis, it's my genes, and I live to eat and drink myself to death :aitch: 

arnold tho, a true legend :bow:  all his movies OWN :bow: 

Edited by kaz
1 hour ago, kaz said:

I'd rather be somewhat shubby or fat than look like a pile of muscles clumped together lmfao :kaz:   those dudes can't wipe their own ass 

but i always look like an adonis, it's my genes, and I live to eat and drink myself to death :aitch: 

arnold tho, a true legend :bow:  all his movies OWN :bow: 

If you look at a lot of videos of dudes like Ronnie Coleman eating you can immediately tell that they're not even enjoying their food anymore. They're just shoving it down because thats what they need to do to maintain all that muscle. It honestly seems like a pretty miserable lifestyle overall.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Eh, I don't think the average bodybuilder of that size is that healthy overall. There's no way consistently eating that many calories on a daily basis can be good for your body in the long run, even if it a lot of it is what we consider to be healthy foods.

This is true for some. I had to shrink down when I was 190 lbs, because my blood pressure was high. I had low body fat and ate super clean, but it was still 135/90+ My body just doesn’t naturally want to be at that weight anymore. I’m now 170. My blood pressure is perfect. Ironically, my body fat is probably the same or even worse than when I was 190. I was cut as a mofo back then. 

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

If you look at a lot of videos of dudes like Ronnie Coleman eating you can immediately tell that they're not even enjoying their food anymore. They're just shoving it down because thats what they need to do to maintain all that muscle. It honestly seems like a pretty miserable lifestyle overall.

yea, I enjoy food way too much to ever become like that also I don't find muscle mass attractive at all and most women I know prefer a beer belly over muscle bois anyway, like I do too :glad: 

it's more like diet torture than diet motivation :D  @Team 2019

can't help that I look like arnold in his prime either way with no effort. I'm a natural adonis :glad: 

Edited by kaz
11 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Eh, I don't think the average bodybuilder of that size is that healthy overall. There's no way consistently eating that many calories on a daily basis can be good for your body in the long run, even if it a lot of it is what we consider to be healthy foods.

Well they all do steroids so none of them are healthy at all.  It's kind of sad really.