Minority professor denied grants because he hires based on merit

59 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm not alt right. 

Also: nearly every news source I use is right wing or conservative. 

So you're either getting a dedicated feed of only conservative leaning news some how by accident or you're too dumb to realize where you stand. 

You really do suck at this. 

What you said has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CONTENT OF THE OP. You deflect because you have no point. You are slime. 

Is this professor a Nazi? Does he not have a point? Do you want an end to meritocracy and just have communism? What do you even believe?  I want a fair and balanced equal society that rewards merit and hard work regardless of ethnicity, sexuality, gender etc. Those things SHOULD NOT MATTER. What do you want?   If thats right wing then so be it. 

These used to be liberal principals, the foundation of liberalism. Now its "alt right" lmao fuck off scumbag. 

Edited by Cooke
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

You really do suck at this. 

What you said has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CONTENT OF THE OP. You deflect because you have no point. You are slime. 

Is this professor a Nazi? Does he not have a point? Do you want an end to meritocracy and just have communism? What do you even believe?  I want a fair and balanced equal society that rewards merit and hard work regardless of ethnicity, sexuality, gender etc. Those things SHOULD NOT MATTER. What do you want?   If thats right wing then so be it. 

These used to be liberal principals, the foundation of liberalism. Now its "alt right" lmao fuck off scumbag. 

"if it walks like an Opp, talks like an Opp..."

There's the story you posted and then there is the is reason you posted it. Some how in the past two years your rss or Google feed never seems to find right wing oppression, grifts, crimes, or problematic behaviors.

It's some how exclusively some random Twitter bait used as a strawman to prove the downfall of society by the corrupt and greedy left that is looking to install communism across Western culture and the source is always a biased right wing outlet. 

I will put your fears to rest, the existing power structure isn't going anywhere in your lifetime they are fighting progress as much as possible. 

You have no idea what equality is because you don't understand inequality. Some socially awkward college student who wants a private dorm room isn't the fall of capitalism. A gay woman strarring in a low rated TV show about a gay superhero isn't cultural decay. 

Hundreds of people gathered together expecting JFK Jr to return from the grave to support Donald Trump and as far as I've seen, none of the rabid common sense hero angel patriots of this forum could be bothered enough to post a "LOL these people are wacky" thread about it. 

Taking this article at face value and simply the fourth or fifth "the world is unfair to white men" thread I've seen here so far, this sounds like a sucky situation. I generally don't make opinions on these sorts of micro situations because it's really far more complex than a headline or outside observer can make unless there's a good bit of research on the topic. 

I'm admittedly less likely to take it seriously when it's designed for a particular reaction. Basically to make a micro situation look macro in order to outrage and incite a specific group of people. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

"if it walks like an Opp, talks like an Opp..."

There's the story you posted and then there is the is reason you posted it. Some how in the past two years your rss or Google feed never seems to find right wing oppression, grifts, crimes, or problematic behaviors.

It's some how exclusively some random Twitter bait used as a strawman to prove the downfall of society by the corrupt and greedy left that is looking to install communism across Western culture and the source is always a biased right wing outlet. 

I will put your fears to rest, the existing power structure isn't going anywhere in your lifetime they are fighting progress as much as possible. 

You have no idea what equality is because you don't understand inequality. Some socially awkward college student who wants a private dorm room isn't the fall of capitalism. A gay woman strarring in a low rated TV show about a gay superhero isn't cultural decay. 

Hundreds of people gathered together expecting JFK Jr to return from the grave to support Donald Trump and as far as I've seen, none of the rabid common sense hero angel patriots of this forum could be bothered enough to post a "LOL these people are wacky" thread about it. 

Taking this article at face value and simply the fourth or fifth "the world is unfair to white men" thread I've seen here so far, this sounds like a sucky situation. I generally don't make opinions on these sorts of micro situations because it's really far more complex than a headline or outside observer can make unless there's a good bit of research on the topic. 

I'm admittedly less likely to take it seriously when it's designed for a particular reaction. Basically to make a micro situation look macro in order to outrage and incite a specific group of people. 

So you agree people should be judged on their merit, effort, and skills before their immutable surface differences?