Where’s all the games you cows are supposedly playing?

Apparently all you got is great exclusives but all you do is troll in Xbox threads.

are y’all tired of playing Spider-Man and the latest remake of a 2010 game? 

I tried to look at the next 1-2 years and all I can see is Horizon: Forbidden Fruit and Dad of War 2.

God damn y’all are pathetic keep sucking that pedo Cerny’s nutsack while you pretend to play games

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing but Forza rehashes for 10 years and this fgt is trying to talk shit

Lemmings The people that try to tell you that Forza Horizon 5 and Age of Empires 4 are xbox exvlusives are quick to point out that Deathloop isn't exclusive.

i'm not even a cow and i can say the xbox consoles have 0 exclusives lol. every single game is on pc. at least sony and (especially) nintendo can say there are games that are exclusive to their system

On 2021-11-28 at 5:00 PM, -GD-X said:

I’m not a cow, but Deathloop is my GOTY. I’m currently hooked on it. But yeah, Sony dropped the ball this fall. Kena was great, but short. 

Deathloop isn't exclusive though it's on PC and it's coming for Xbox in a few months. 

37 minutes ago, Vini said:

Deathloop isn't exclusive though it's on PC and it's coming for Xbox in a few months. 

Lemmings :grimaceleft: The people that try to tell you that Forza Horizon 5 and Age of Empires 4 are xbox exvlusives are quick to point out that Deathloop isn't exclusive.

• dead 1
4 minutes ago, Vini said:

lmao at cows and fake sheep (cows) trying hard to disqualify Xbox from having any exclusives this gen

Not gonna happen

i'm not even a cow and i can say the xbox consoles have 0 exclusives lol. every single game is on pc. at least sony and (especially) nintendo can say there are games that are exclusive to their systems. sony's fall sucks balls, but saying the xbox consoles have exclusives is flat out retarded. 

• Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, Vini said:

I'm playing Halo Infinite exclusively available on a Microsoft operating system 

This pathetic fgt :tom: A few posts up and he's crying about Deathloop being on PC and now he's going the long way around of saying "console exclusive"

Its like you lemshits dont see how pathetic you are. You all need to lie, spin and backpeddle like a politician to shill for xbox

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

This pathetic fgt :tom: A few posts up and he's crying about Deathloop being on PC and now he's going the long way around of saying "console exclusive"

Its like you lemshits dont see how pathetic you are. You all need to lie, spin and backpeddle like a politician to shill for xbox

Hey dipstick, I said Deathloop is coming to Xbox too

11 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i'm not even a cow and i can say the xbox consoles have 0 exclusives lol. every single game is on pc. at least sony and (especially) nintendo can say there are games that are exclusive to their systems. sony's fall sucks balls, but saying the xbox consoles have exclusives is flat out retarded. 

Microsoft owns both Xbox and Windows, as far as I'm concerned any Xbox game that's only available on Xbox and PC is a MS exclusive. 

Otherwise cows win SW by default because Xbox is disqualified from exclusives and that shits not gonna happen

Edited by Vini
Just now, TLHBO said:

for real. pc is the ultimate gaming platform. however, now that i'm more casual i'm fine with my dumbed down consoles.

Just now, Vini said:

Hey dipstick, I said Deathloop is coming to Xbox too

Microsoft owns both Xbox and Windows, as far as I'm concerned any Xbox game that's only available on Xbox and PC is an Xbox exclusive. 

Otherwise cows win SW by default and that shits not gonna happen

whatever helps you sleep at night :D i couldn't care less.