I think I just found the best Oculus Quest 2 game. Or hell, VR in general.

It's like Resident Evil, Silent Hill and Killer 7 all mixed into one game. The art design and sound are cooler than any other VR I've ever played, this might just turn out to be something special. 

And I had just happen given up on the idea of a good looking game that run natively on Oculus Quest 2 but this awesome, really high resolution, AA. It looks like a PCVR experience, the jump scares got me good.

Gonna go play some more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's like Resident Evil, Silent Hill and Killer 7 all mixed into one game. The art design and sound are cooler than any other VR I've ever played, this might just turn out to be something special. 

i dig the art style.

The Quest 2 is the last one i'd ever consider getting. Facebook is shit and im not going to be forced to make an account and have all the games I buy be tied to it.

I found that gray enemy that had goat horns running at you to be genuinely disturbing. The animation on that looked really good, and realistic in a disturbing way. It felt like something menacing coming at you, that you didn't want to get near you.

The rest?....eh, its not necessarily bad. But I'm not really captivated by it.

This game is pretty bonkers. Not perfect but perfect for Oculus, definitely. The framerates could be smoother though. 

I'm gonna have to test out TWD: Saints and Sinner Oculus version now. I wouldn't mind buying it for the third time, still the best VR game to date.

I want to get back into VR, but the platform exclusive games (like this one) bother the fuck out of me. I still have a vive I haven't touched in a while, but I feel like its probably incredibly outdated at this point and every other headset offers a better experience. This whole platform is just such a pain to deal with.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I want to get back into VR, but the platform exclusive games (like this one) bother the fuck out of me. I still have a vive I haven't touched in a while, but I feel like its probably incredibly outdated at this point and every other headset offers a better experience. This whole platform is just such a pain to deal with.

I am taking a chance on a Walmart clearance listing for the 64GB Oculus Quest 2 for $199.

I had almost $50 in statement credit, and Walmart even refunded me the $25 on the Guardians of the Galaxy PS5 game because they failed to provide me with the steelbook, as they originally advertised (lol).

People are reporting that these "refurbished" units are new it is original packaging, they may actually be old stock that they are clearing out.

If it looks used, I'm obviously going to return it back.

Also, right now, if an existing Oculus user gives you a friend referral link, you get $60 credit at the Oculus store, and the friend gets his regular $30 credit.

28 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I am taking a chance on a Walmart clearance listing for the 64GB Oculus Quest 2 for $199.

I had almost $50 in statement credit, and Walmart even refunded me the $25 on the Guardians of the Galaxy PS5 game because they failed to provide me with the steelbook, as they originally advertised (lol).

People are reporting that these "refurbished" units are new it is original packaging, they may actually be old stock that they are clearing out.

If it looks used, I'm obviously going to return it back.

Also, right now, if an existing Oculus user gives you a friend referral link, you get $60 credit at the Oculus store, and the friend gets his regular $30 credit.

The Quest 2 is the last one i'd ever consider getting. Facebook is shit and im not going to be forced to make an account and have all the games I buy be tied to it.

• Thanks 1

Played it on my PC this time, pretty much looks the same but smoother and higher res. Buying the game on Oculus headset usually mean you get the PCVR version with it.

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

I’ll try it out

superhot vr is fun. So is boxing. Otherwise it’s been pretty lame

Check Beat Saber and Synth Riders if you like music games.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Why? It’s the same as creating any other account. Just make a burner acct, that’s what I did. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Played it on my PC this time, pretty much looks the same but smoother and higher res. Buying the game on Oculus headset usually mean you get the PCVR version with it.

Check Beat Saber and Synth Riders if you like music games.

I have beat saber.. but the demo is honestly better lmao. It has a local leaderboard which the main game apparently doesn’t.. and the songs suck. I was tricked by PCVR videos thinking it had all types of songs. Still decently fun tho- haven’t checked out synth riders 

53 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I have beat saber.. but the demo is honestly better lmao. It has a local leaderboard which the main game apparently doesn’t.. and the songs suck. I was tricked by PCVR videos thinking it had all types of songs. Still decently fun tho- haven’t checked out synth riders 

Wow, that sucks. I wouldn't know, I only played the full game on PSVR.

Pistol Whip is also another great rhythm game but honestly, if Beat Saber doesn't work for you I don't think that PW and Synth Riders will do it for you either. They all have the same kind of electronic music and synthwave. Personally, Beat Saber is my least favorite but they're all similar games.

@ghostz

By the way there's a demo for a game called Journey of the Gods, it's similar to a Legend of Zelda game. It looks quite nice by Oculus Quest standards with it's cell shading graphics. I don't know about the full game but I plan of buying it at some point. Demo is a bit too short to get a good grasp of the game but it's promising.

• Haha 1