About to pull the trigger on this steering wheel. Oh my gosh, looks so sexy.

33 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You could have gotten a VR headset for the same price and actually look at the car's real wheel in VR. 

Flat screen warriors with $2000 pedals and wheel setups. lmfao

I saw a gif in which somebody recreated an airplane, to have a flightstick, and the buttons and the shape of the dashboard, they were made out of common solid objects.

And then they played the game in VR where the button placement is exactly the same. It was pretty cool had they spliced the video between real-life and VR.

There should be a VR accessory company that needs to start designing a cheap hard plastic "dashboard" and make deals with VR developers to add modules to it, parts that you can switch out, for racing and any game where you control a vehicle. And have it work with the VR headset's finger tracking. Or you could color-code the pieces so that the game recognizes the input. No electronics, no wiring.

7 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

3 flat screen display > VR

Pfft, lmao. A 100 screens couldn't do what VR does, that is real life scale and head movement. You don't seem to realize how fucking huge the road looks in VR or how easier it is to see drivers behind you by looking at the mirror or simply looking at your dead angles using your head. Forget about driving with the front cam view, the cockpit won't obstructe your view in VR, no more than if you were in the actual car anyway.

Lol 3 flat screen. :D Get your ass out of your head, it's time for you to join us in the present. This isn't 2015 anymore.

3 hours ago, Carlos Vela said:

Damn man still hasn’t shipped.

Fanatec is pretty bad with their processing times 

lol it is not Fanatec, but Fedex.

According to reddit, they fucking suck and are having logistic issues right now with packages sitting on trailers with no people able to pick them up.

I ordered on Monday and still has not been shipped yet.

To Fedex defense though, when I ordered my whole rig last year on November, I had absolutely no issues.

8 hours ago, Carlos Vela said:

Finally got tracking 

will arrive tomorrow if  fedex delivers on time 

guess my son will get to unwrap this after all 🙂

Tomorrow. Oh because you live in California. I live on the other side and I will get it on the 30th.

Pay very close attention to the screws and bolts. You might need to get a hex screwdriver.