Microsoft is selling RROD Posters (TLHBFR!)

:sabu:  You can’t make this shit up! So after fucking up with RROD MS is turning around and charging the lems they screwed with their own incompetence? WTF?! This is why MS are the jokes of the industry and why lemshits will always be the butt of jokes. No other company would fail and embrace their failure the way Microsoft is doing, not Sony and certainly not Nintendo. On top of that they are selling it to stupid lemshits that will probably gobble it up. Zero respect for their customers and absolutely no shame.

“Hey, you guys remember that time we fucked up and sold you guys a piece of shit brick with a high failure rate?  For the low price of $24.99 without shipping and handling and that memory can be all yours to immortalize” -   :qbad: TLHBFR!!

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • aitch 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Dang, they're relying so hard on their nostalgia, that they're basically saying that the X360 gen, even with all of its massive scandal, is more favorable than where they are at, right now.

It’s like I keep saying, lems and Microsoft are still stuck between 2007 and 2010. Those were their best years, and they don’t realize the rest of the world has moved on and the 360 is ancient history. This is why I keep clowning them. Completely delusional fanbase being led by an out of touch and delusional company.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

I think you guys missed the entire context of this. They're doing a mini series about the history of Xbox and one of the episodes focuses on the RROD.

I doubt it's only one of the episodes focusing on the failure of xbox :mj: 

• Haha 1

They're cracking jokes about it :kaz: Think how many lemkids had to buy 360 after 360 after 360 before the pr was so bad that MS extended the warranty.

My broke 3 times in about 2 months. A total of 8 weeks repair time it took as they were swamped in them. That's 2 months of repair time  2 fucking months! They didnt even send me the right one back so I was locked out of everything unless I was signed in at all times. They fuck me lile that and now they're cracking jokes like it was just bantz.

Fuck this scum company literally the worst on Earth. Trash products, trash design, trash politics, trash future.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

They're cracking jokes about it :kaz: Think how many lemkids had to buy 360 after 360 after 360 before the pr was so bad that MS extended the warranty.

My broke 3 times in about 2 months. A total of 8 weeks repair time it took as they were swamped in them. That's 2 months of repair time  2 fucking months! They didnt even send me the right one back so I was locked out of everything unless I was signed in at all times. They fuck me lile that and now they're cracking jokes like it was just bantz.

Fuck this scum company literally the worst on Earth. Trash products, trash design, trash politics, trash future.

To be fair the biggest Lemkids all got the super xboxes that didn't fail. So this will be an ironic purchase to hang in their rooms. 

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

I think you guys missed the entire context of this. They're doing a mini series about the history of Xbox and one of the episodes focuses on the RROD.

ah, so they're admitting that one of the things they are historically known for is making faulty hardware.

So.....when are they gonna make a poster depicting their "No Games at All" period from 2014 to 2020?

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

ah, so they're admitting that one of the things they are historically known for is making faulty hardware.

So.....when are they gonna make a poster depicting their "No Games at All" period from 2014 to 2020?

When this alternate dimension appears where that was a reality. 

9 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

When this alternate dimension appears where that was a reality. 

Fuck off with your alternative history :tom: Everybody knows Xbox has had no games since the 360 era, thats why xflop has been on its ass

9 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

To be fair the biggest Lemkids all got the super xboxes that didn't fail. So this will be an ironic purchase to hang in their rooms. 

Even most of the lemmings were bitching about broken consoles. It was only the purest of lemmings like jonb who nevwr had a 360 break, I'm betting DynaFlop too.

Its like the more you loved xbox the less likely it was to break. What a coincidence.