EGS holiday sales

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Some of the EGS exclusives like Darkest Dungeon II, Hitman 3 and Chivalry 2 are very tempting right about now. :mad:

At least I can get Shenmue 3 for free. :ben:

If anything Shenmue 3 should get a price increase to deter as many people as possible from playing that trash.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I assumed it was just the DLC. I didn’t know the full game wasn’t already out on PC.

First time it's on PC. The original PS4 release is already 20 months old but the Intergrade PS5 version is barely 6 months old.

Not to trash EGS but being exclusive to it and being a relatively old port probably killed any hype this game could have had on PC.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

First time it's on PC. The original PS4 release is already 20 months old but the Intergrade PS5 version is barely 6 months old.

Not to trash EGS but being exclusive to it and being a relatively old port probably killed any hype this game could have had on PC.

Nude mods of Tifa, still worth it :aitch:

• Haha 1
  • aitch 1
7 hours ago, Ramza said:

I just realized that its $70 on PC:Jeff: SE is trying to be among the first publishers to raise PC game prices to that level, but I don't think its going to work in their favor.

3 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

FF7 doesn't have Denuvo. 

From the little bit I played, I'm just glad I waited for this version instead of playing it on PS4 :reg:

gonna wait for the complete package  in a few years:reg:   buying an incomplete game, lmfao. bunch of losers :mj:

10 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I just realized that its $70 on PC:Jeff: SE is trying to be among the first publishers to raise PC game prices to that level, but I don't think its going to work in their favor.

:D

Sony and SE are scummy af for tying to raise games prices again. It's not like gaming is dying or on a downward trend. It's actually never been easier to make money in this industry.

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

You're being very unrealistic if you don't think Steam is going to sell NFT games.

They banned NFT games back in October. Do I think they would change course if NFTs in games became the norm and changed the rules to just ban the scam games? Of course, but if I thought NFTs were going to have a large, negative impact on games moving forward I wouldn't be so cavalier in my support of the entities that are providing the traction to get us there.