Final Fantasy VII Remake coming to PC on December 16

3 minutes ago, Voidler said:

THHBR :kaz: best on PS5

This is going to be the trend going forward. Consoles are becoming a much bigger focus and as a result triple A studios are putting less and less effort into their PC ports. All these expensive ass new video cards and high end PC hardware in general is not going to matter when the games aren't optimized for them.

Damn. Hermits waited a year and half for this only to get a shitty port :mickeyj:

This is why I don’t do the waiting game, it’s too risky. I own a PS5 and PC so I don’t wait for shit. Waiting takes too long and in the end you’re still not guaranteed you will get a solid port of the game you’re waiting for or if you will get a port at all lol.

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Damn. Hermits waited a year and half for this only to get a shitty port :mickeyj:

This is why I don’t do the waiting game, it’s too risky. I own a PS5 and PC so I don’t wait for shit. Waiting takes too long and in the end you’re still not guaranteed you will get a solid port of the game you’re waiting for or if you will get a port at all lol.

Hermshits love waiting for years without showering for a bad port :hest:

• dead 1
13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This is going to be the trend going forward. Consoles are becoming a much bigger focus and as a result triple A studios are putting less and less effort into their PC ports. All these expensive ass new video cards and high end PC hardware in general is not going to matter when the games aren't optimized for them.

Going by a majority of Digital Foundry Face Off's this likely won't be the case, and 99% games will continue to be best on PC. Triple A studios are in fact putting even more focus on PC than ever before going by most titles.

This seems like that 1% fluke that will be patched/fixed soon enough. Odd of you to draw this unlikely conclusion off of a rare fluke.

Edited by Substatic
15 minutes ago, Voidler said:

THHBR :kaz: best on PS5

10 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Now you know how pc gamers feel for the 99% of other games that are much better on PC.

Have this rare and minor taste while it's allowed, a patch will fix it soon enough.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Now you know how pc gamers feel for the 99% of other games that are much better on PC.

Have this rare and minor taste while it's allowed, a patch will fix it soon enough.

Not just port beggers but patch beggers too :poop:

• NPC 1
  • dead 1
8 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Going by a majority of Digital Foundry Face Off's this likely won't be the case, and 99% games will continue to be best on PC. Triple A studios are in fact putting even more focus on PC than ever before going by most titles.

This seems like that 1% fluke that will be patched/fixed soon enough. Odd of you to draw this unlikely conclusion off of a rare fluke.

There are many more examples than just this game dude. BF2042 runs at a more consistent framerate on consoles and at a higher resolution to boot. Halo Infinite is also terribly optimized on PC, it runs at Series X settings but the open world kills the framerate regardless of how powerful your computer is.

PC is an afterthought.

• Geese 1
  • Ben 1
7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

PC is an afterthought.

I'm watching the DF video for Halo and BF, they give PC the win if you have a high end rig (which I do).

Maybe 2 gens ago, but last gen over 90% of multiplats were much better on PC. This gen it's around 90%+ too. You have to cherry pick the handful of titles that aren't better on PC. And even those eventually got fixed. 

PC is now a primary thought going by most titles.

Edited by Substatic