Deep Rock Galactic, DiRT 5 & Persona 5 Strikers as PS Plus' January 2022 lineup

I remember Twinblade mentioning to me to check out P5S because of how I felt about P5R. Guess I have no reason not to now. 

Deep Rock Galactic, hmm sounds familiar...  Is that the co-op game where you play as dwarves and go through procedurally generated maps gathering resources and fighting off swarms of enemies? If it's the game I'm thinking of then I've heard good things, apparently it's simple but addictive fun.

52 minutes ago, Sabo said:

I remember Twinblade mentioning to me to check out P5S because of how I felt about P5R. Guess I have no reason not to now. 

Deep Rock Galactic, hmm sounds familiar...  Is that the co-op game where you play as dwarves and go through procedurally generated maps gathering resources and fighting off swarms of enemies? If it's the game I'm thinking of then I've heard good things, apparently it's simple but addictive fun.

P5 strikers owns. definitely give it a shot. It’s significantly shorter, yet it doesn’t compromise the charm of the franchise. I’m curious as to whether or not you’ll like the gameplay. 

16 hours ago, -GD-X said:

P5 strikers owns. definitely give it a shot. It’s significantly shorter, yet it doesn’t compromise the charm of the franchise. I’m curious as to whether or not you’ll like the gameplay. 

It's a Musou, right? I don't mind playing a Musou game every now and then. It has been awhile since I've played one as well so it might end up feeling refreshing and a nice change of pace. It just seems like its good timing for me to play something like P5S.

Edited by Sabo
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Sabo said:

It's a Musou, right? I don't mind playing a Musou game every now and then. It has been awhile since I've played one as well so it might end up feeling refreshing and a nice change of pace. It just seems like its good timing for me to play something like P5S.

Yes! It’s the only  Musou game I have loved. 

• Like 1
On 2021-12-24 at 8:52 PM, Sabo said:

Deep Rock is that very game; as a result of that it owns. Hard.

• Upvote 1