Killzone/Resistance remasters coming

Did any of you open the link? I’m not saying this will never happen but this rumour is from September 4th 2021 and it’s saying it’s going to be revealed in the PlayStation event on September 9th 2021.

It also only seems to reference Resistance in the OP and not KZ.

Great job Aza. :idid:

EDIT: Thread was bumped because insomniac put out a Christmas themed chimera cartoon, fuelling hype I guess. Still no mention of Killzone. 

EDIT: As much as I genuinely love PlayStation ( :bow:), I played both resistance 1 and 2 and they sucked bad, I couldn’t bring myself to finish them. 

Edited by Cell

I'd really only be interested in a Killzone 2 remaster and that's only if they changed the game's feel. They were aiming for 'weighty' but for me it just felt clunky and clumsy. It didn't work for me and was the main reason I couldn't get into the game. With a better game feel I'd be willing to give the game a second chance.

1 hour ago, Sabo said:

I'd really only be interested in a Killzone 2 remaster and that's only if they changed the game's feel. They were aiming for 'weighty' but for me it just felt clunky and clumsy. It didn't work for me and was the main reason I couldn't get into the game. With a better game feel I'd be willing to give the game a second chance.

I’d imagine at 60fps it’d feel better, but yeah the controls were something else. Took a while to get used to it, but the game was actually good.