Dying Light 2 is 70-80 hours long

40 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Complaining about extra content you don't have to do. Ok

Except you don’t seem to realize that games with a lot of content always suffer in other areas. I bet the main story is filled with a bunch of repetitive fetch quests and other filler because making a well paced and varied campaign would take resources away from the side content.

They've made some follow-up tweets saying 70-80 hours is to complete the campaign and all side quests and the 500 hours is to get all the endings/see all story branches (ie. replay the game a bunch). So, a bit better I guess? Still expecting a bloated Ubisoft-style mess, but we'll see.

10 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

They've made some follow-up tweets saying 70-80 hours is to complete the campaign and all side quests and the 500 hours is to get all the endings/see all story branches (ie. replay the game a bunch). So, a bit better I guess? Still expecting a bloated Ubisoft-style mess, but we'll see.

They've now made another follow up statement to the initial follow up statement saying that the complete the main story is 20 hours :biggrin:

These guys thoughts they were gonna have everyone celebrating their 500 hour announcement and it freaked everyone out so much they had to quickly backtrack down to 20 hours lol  

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

They've now made another follow up statement to the initial follow up statement saying that the complete the main story is 20 hours :biggrin:

These guys thoughts they were gonna have everyone celebrating their 500 hour announcement and it freaked everyone out so much they had to quickly backtrack down to 20 hours lol  

Jesus, what a clusterfuck lol

20 hours is definitely more of what I would look forward in a campaign for a game like this.