BF is Dead, CoD fucking blows and yet we out here feasting, on new, upcoming, & updated titles

Or a mod made for BF3

All the while, Hell Let Loose continues to grow its player base :blessed:

Take your pick, but quit playing trash.

• aitch 1

I haven't played COD since BOII or III. They are still wildly popular it seems. People I play GTA with are always trying to get me to play either Warzone or whatever the other one is. Has the series stagnated or just gotten worse? Not gonna lie, I used to liked COD, they were just pumping out too many. 

Haven’t been into CoD in 8-9 years or so. I think battlefield has more recently turned to shit, been playing a bit of BF One recently and it’s pretty awesome, everything since has been ass. Fingers crossed the next one is good. 

Edited by Cell

BF2042 is in decent shape but it still needs several patches and some more content. The fact that season 1 isn't starting until March is just nuts to me, the game's community is already dwindling and the devs are being uncommunicative and making bad decision after bad decision (removing the rush playlist eventhough everybody asked for it to be made permanent is the biggest misfire). I still prefer it to everything else out there but im definitely down to just playing 1 or 2 matches a day for now.

Maybe ill get back into Valorant, that game surprised me when I played it last year.

• Geese 2
23 hours ago, Twinblade said:

BF2042 is in decent shape but it still needs several patches and some more content. The fact that season 1 isn't starting until March is just nuts to me, the game's community is already dwindling and the devs are being uncommunicative and making bad decision after bad decision (removing the rush playlist eventhough everybody asked for it to be made permanent is the biggest misfire). I still prefer it to everything else out there but im definitely down to just playing 1 or 2 matches a day for now.

Maybe ill get back into Valorant, that game surprised me when I played it last year.

:holeup: