Forbes: Estimates Indicate Xbox Series X/S May Be Selling Nearly As Well As PS5 (Up: Cows falsely claimed MS released sales figures for Xbox, get curb-stopped when they find out they didn’t)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently series X/s are around 13-14 million and PS5 is 15-17    https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2022/01/11/estimates-indicate-xbox-series-xs-may-be-selling-nearly-as-well-as-ps5/?s

Xbox is now at 12 million shipped as of end of Dec .... Which is less than what PS5 was in September.....    Yet Ghostz thinks Xbox is catching up 

Date of interview - Jan. 10, 2022   Ghostz on Jan 11, 2022 - Xbox just sold 2 million more in a day   

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

So you now realize Phil didn’t say it?

@Twinblade Gouk needs his sig updated. :banderoos:

And around and around he goes.... What happened to Xbox selling 2 million in a day doofus?  :drake:

Anither failed thread by Ghostz. 

Edited by Goukosan
26 minutes ago, ghostz said:

What happened to “Phil said”?

@Twinblade Gouk needs a sig update, as does @FIREPOWER

I need a summary because I’m not sure what’s entirely going on. Also, I briefly looked around am not sure if we have the ability to change other people’s sigs. I’ll have to speak to the other mods about that.

47 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I need a summary because I’m not sure what’s entirely going on. Also, I briefly looked around am not sure if we have the ability to change other people’s sigs. I’ll have to speak to the other mods about that.

13 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, i have no clue what's going on in this thread.

Summary - ghostz made a thread making a claim that Xbox sold 2 million in 2 days (from 12 to 14 million) , he was proven wrong so now he is making sig bets with himself :omglol:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Summary - ghostz made a thread making a claim that Xbox sold 2 million in 2 days (from 12 to 14 million) , he was proven wrong so now he is making sig bets with himself :omglol:

No. I posted the original article saying xBox is closer to 14 million possibly. You said Phil said they were recently at 12. Then we sig bet. 

now you’ve abandoned phil saying anything and said an analyst said it. 

@-GD-X @Twinblade

the first page essentially covers it, once Gouk responds. 

16 minutes ago, ghostz said:

No. I posted the original article saying xBox is closer to 14 million possibly. You said Phil said they were recently at 12. Then we sig bet. 

now you’ve abandoned phil saying anything and said an analyst said it. 

@-GD-X @Twinblade

the first page essentially covers it, once Gouk responds. 

This is dumb because the bet is based around uncertainties (i.e grey areas). If they said its at 12 then that's still close 14, so neither of you are technically right or wrong.

On 2022-01-11 at 9:15 PM, Goukosan said:

Xbox is now at 12 million shipped as of end of Dec .... Which is less than what PS5 was in September..... 

Yet Ghostz thinks Xbox is catching up :drake:

On 2022-01-11 at 11:28 PM, Goukosan said:

Phil said it a few days ago and you think Xbox sold an additional 2 million in a few days since he said it? :drake:

32 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The bet was that Phil said Xbox was at 12 million. He didn’t. 

Even if Spencer isn’t supplying numbers, Niko Partners analyst Daniel Ahmad says that based on past Xbox One and Xbox 360 year one numbers (~12 million and 10.4 million respectively), that means Spencer is saying that Xbox Series X and S have shipped at least 12 million units. Though how many above that is unclear.

There's no actual number given besides at least 12 million. You guys are taking words out of context and just speculating. Without definitive numbers and facts it makes no sense to enforce this bet one way or another.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

There's no actual number given besides at least 12 million. You guys are taking words out of context and just speculating. Without definitive numbers and facts it makes no sense to enforce this bet one way or another.

Xbox could be at 1 million for all I care. The bet was that Phil said Xbox was at 12 million. 

phil never said that. 

12 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Xbox could be at 1 million for all I care. The bet was that Phil said Xbox was at 12 million. 

phil never said that. 

except the writer in the article you posted is literally making that assumption

that means Spencer is saying that Xbox Series X and S have shipped at least 12 million units.

so your evidence is contradicting your own point.

25 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

except the writer in the article you posted is literally making that assumption

so your evidence is contradicting your own point.

the sales are irrelevant. The fact is, phil never said it. “That means” is not a quote. 

he’s also saying “at least 12 million”, but again, irrelevant, because all Phil said was it’s the most Indemand Xbox over. 

Edited by ghostz