Inflation hit new 40 year high of 7% last month, Biden calls it 'progress'

• Twinblade★ changed the title to Inflation hit new 40 year high of 7% last month, Biden calls it 'progress'
2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMI1x6fMV36x0ij4GQQY7

Ikr :drake:

What's hilarious is for all of 2020 Twinblade didn't care about the unemployment rate, the stock market and the Job numbers. 

Soon as January 2021 hit for some odd reason he all of a sudden cared and realized that the pandemic cratered those numbers.... But apparently the pandemic started January 2021....weird right? 

What's even more strange is that now that all three have recovered and the numbers look great.... All of a sudden... He doesn't care anymore.... Hmm.... Interesting. 

Now once again all of a sudden, he cares about inflation... Mind you let's ignore the entire world is facing inflation as we recover from a pandemic that gutted everything and demand for goods is currently outstripping supply on a worldwide scale. 

Once inflation normalizes over the next year or so... Watch his care level go from over 100 down to below Zero.... Funny how that works for him. Lol

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Ikr :drake:

What's hilarious is for all of 2020 Twinblade didn't care about the unemployment rate, the stock market and the Job numbers. 

Soon as January 2021 hit for some odd reason he all of a sudden cared and realized that the pandemic cratered those numbers.... But apparently the pandemic started January 2021....weird right? 

What's even more strange is that now that all three have recovered and the numbers look great.... All of a sudden... He doesn't care anymore.... Hmm.... Interesting. 

Now once again all of a sudden, he cares about inflation... Mind you let's ignore the entire world is facing inflation as we recover from a pandemic that gutted everything and demand for goods is currently outstripping supply on a worldwide scale. 

Once inflation normalizes over the next year or so... Watch his care level go from over 100 down to below Zero.... Funny how that works for him. Lol

I swore to myself I wouldn't post on this dumb board anymore but the DNC talking points you guys obediently repeat are quite something.

Unemployment was at 3.5% in Feb 2020, rocketed to 14.7% by April 2020, then freefell back down to 6.7% by Nov 2020. The Dow followed a similar pattern except it had fully recovered its losses by Nov 2020.

The numbers were driven almost entirely by the waxing and waning of Covid fear. Claiming the numbers recovered because of Biden is ridiculous as he hadn't even won, much less taken office.

What hasn't followed that pattern is inflation. It was only 1.4% in 2020 despite all the uncertainties about Covid during the first year of the pandemic, but rocketed up to 7.0% this year. The highest level since 1982. And now Biden wants to pump trillions more into an already overheated economy. 

As for job creation, it's fizzled.

Aug 2022
Expected: 1m
Actual: 266k

Sep 2022
Expected: 500k
Actual: 194k

Oct 2022
Expected: 531k
Actual: 450k

Nov 2022
Expected: 550k
Actual: 210k

Dec 2022
Expected: 422k
Actual: 199k

But hey how about that speech Biden gave on Tuesday where he said anyone who opposes the DNC's scam federal takeover of state elections are racists who should be treated like traitors -- you know jailed or hanged? He's a real uniter. If the entire DNC leadership strokes out tomorrow, the country will immediately being in a much better position.

Any for the record I criticized Trump and the Republicans repeatedly for racking up $1t in annual debt (similar to our debt rate when were were trying to claw our way out of the Great Recession) despite having a roaring economy, so GTFO out with your constant whataboutism defense.

:FlyingSmiley:

• Upvote 1
38 minutes ago, Saucer said:

I swore to myself I wouldn't post on this dumb board anymore but the DNC talking points you guys obediently repeat are quite something.

Unemployment was at 3.5% in Feb 2020, rocketed to 14.7% by April 2020, then freefell back down to 6.7% by Nov 2020. The Dow followed a similar pattern except it had fully recovered its losses by Nov 2020.

The numbers were driven almost entirely by the waxing and waning of Covid fear. Claiming the numbers recovered because of Biden is ridiculous as he hadn't even won, much less taken office.

What hasn't followed that pattern is inflation. It was only 1.4% in 2020 despite all the uncertainties about Covid during the first year of the pandemic, but rocketed up to 7.0% this year. The highest level since 1982. And now Biden wants to pump trillions more into an already overheated economy. 

Aug 2022

Sep 2022

Oct 2022

Nov 2022

Dec 2022

But hey how about that speech Biden gave on Tuesday where he said anyone who opposes the DNC's scam federal takeover of state elections are racists who should be treated like traitors -- you know jailed or hanged? He's a real uniter. If the entire DNC leadership strokes out tomorrow, the country will immediately being in a much better position.

Any for the record I criticized Trump and the Republicans repeatedly for racking up $1t in annual debt (similar to our debt rate when were were trying to claw our way out of the Great Recession) despite having a roaring economy, so GTFO out with your constant whataboutism defense.

Your reading comprehension is as terrible as always.  I said Twinblade didn't care about any of that until Jan 2021.   Nothing you posted there disputes that :umad:

16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Your reading comprehension is as terrible as always.  I said Twinblade didn't care about any of that until Jan 2021.   Nothing you posted there disputes that :umad:

You’re just making stuff up because you don’t have a reasonable rebuttal. Everybody with a shred of common sense knows that we would be better off under Trump. There would be economic issues but nothing like what we’re seeing now under Biden and his policy of throwing money at everything and everyone thinking that’s somehow going to improve things for the average American.

43 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You’re just making stuff up because you don’t have a reasonable rebuttal. Everybody with a shred of common sense knows that we would be better off under Trump. There would be economic issues but nothing like what we’re seeing now under Biden and his policy of throwing money at everything and everyone thinking that’s somehow going to improve things for the average American.

The infustructure bill will benefit the average Americans for decades upon devades to come.  Something Trump couldn't get accomplished in 4 years :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

You’re just making stuff up because you don’t have a reasonable rebuttal.

LOL Your lack of self awareness is out of control. That is all you do. Pretty much any thread that isn't just you and cocke circle jerking you have to make something before packing it in.  Jesus Christ that Eric Adams thread you made you spent two days completely making shit up out of thin air. It's like you're so stupid that you've convinced yourself if you can imagine something then it's some true no matter what evidence is presented to you. 

Everybody with a shred of common sense knows that we would be better off under Trump. There would be economic issues but nothing like what we’re seeing now under Biden and his policy of throwing money at everything and everyone thinking that’s somehow going to improve things for the average American.

Here you go with that Trump style gaslighting shit where you assign credibility based on someone agreeing with you or not. "EVERYWAN WIT COMMON SENSE.." It's been a fucking year and you're still bitching that Trump lost some heart broken cuck. while you completely make shit up you have no clue about. I'll bite. Draw the through line of Biden's spending over the past year and it's affect on inflation.

I'll wait.

lmfao "everyone with common sense" and this fucking antigenius hasn't made a competent point outside of what Battlefield devs ate for breakfast. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

LOL Your lack of self awareness is out of control. That is all you do. Pretty much any thread that isn't just you and cocke circle jerking you have to make something before packing it in.  Jesus Christ that Eric Adams thread you made you spent two days completely making shit up out of thin air. It's like you're so stupid that you've convinced yourself if you can imagine something then it's some true no matter what evidence is presented to you. 

Here you go with that Trump style gaslighting shit where you assign credibility based on someone agreeing with you or not. "EVERYWAN WIT COMMON SENSE.." It's been a fucking year and you're still bitching that Trump lost some heart broken cuck. while you completely make shit up you have no clue about. I'll bite. Draw the through line of Biden's spending over the past year and it's affect on inflation.

I'll wait.

lmfao "everyone with common sense" and this fucking antigenius hasn't made a competent point outside of what Battlefield devs ate for breakfast. 

Extending the eviction moratorium, extended unemployment benefits, the 3rd stimulus check, increased child tax credit. I’m no economist but I’m pretty sure reckless spending and essentially paying people to stay home instead of working is why inflation got out of control.

17 hours ago, Saucer said:

Aug 2022

Sep 2022

Oct 2022

Nov 2022

Dec 2022

LOL " the numbers are driven by the waxing and waning of Covid fear"

...........yeah, no.............its COVID itself.

800,000 people didn't get scared into dying.

People don't get bouts of "fear" that they have to go on a ventilator for days.:drake:

Notice how Saucer bases everything off a QUICK LIE and SLANTED NARRATIVE that he tries to slip in at the very beginning, and hopes you don't notice?

And notice how he posted employment numbers, but he completely mis-labeled it as job "creation"

There are plenty of vacant employment positions available..........so the jobs have ALREADY been created. But they're not filled because workers are demanding more pay or for other reasons.

But there is no lack of job "creation", that he tried to lay the blame on Biden.

His arguments are like cheap stitching on a garment, it just falls apart the moment you find a loose thread and pull it.

killer-joe-william-friedkin.gif

Edited by jehurey
18 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You said TB only started caring about bad economic numbers when Biden took office in January, but now that they're good again under Biden, he doesn't care.

That's a DNC lie. They had already recovered under Trump as the data clearly shows, except for inflation, which is far worse under Biden. That also completely kills your argument that TB only started caring in January when Biden was still in office because the numbers were bad. 

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL " the numbers are driven by the waxing and waning of Covid fear"

...........yeah, no.............its COVID itself.

800,000 people didn't get scared into dying.

Jederpy Tactic #5: Make a vague, incoherent counter-argument and claim victory.

If this is your retarded attempt to argue that the economic numbers have been driven purely by covid deaths, then you're once again living up to your title of World's Dumbest Man because  the economic numbers continued to improve as covid deaths spiked in the fall of 2020.  

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

And notice how he posted employment numbers, but he completely mis-labeled it as job "creation"

Those are the job creation numbers, not unemployment numbers, you idiot. 

Go clean your room, Smelly. 

2 hours ago, Saucer said:

You said TB only started caring about bad economic numbers when Biden took office in January, but now that they're good again under Biden, he doesn't care.

That's a DNC lie. They had already recovered under Trump as the data clearly shows, except for inflation, which is far worse under Biden. That also completely kills your argument that TB only started caring in January when Biden was still in office because the numbers were bad. 

Except for the fact that the threads that Twinblade created on this Board since Biden won show otherwise....

He claimed for months upon months that the numbers were bad, now you're claiming the numbers were good all along.... Either which way proves my point about Twinblade only caring about the numbers once Biden won:umad:

Edited by Goukosan

Joe had quite the day yesterday.

- SC strikes down the OSHA mandate; cites Ron Klain's tweets bragging about using OSHA as an end-around Congress as a reason

- Mansion and Sinema categorically state they oppose changing the filibuster thereby killing Biden's agenda

- Inflation hits a 40 year high

- Producer prices increase 10% in Dec, the biggest gain ever

- Quin has his approval rating down to 33% 

:pavarotti:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Except for the fact that the threads that Twinblade created on this Board since Biden won show otherwise....

He claimed for months upon months that the numbers were bad, now you're claiming the numbers were good all along.... Either which way proves my point about Twinblade only caring about the numbers once Biden won:umad:

You said he stopped caring about the numbers once they improved under Biden. That's not what happened. :umad:

34 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Joe had quite the day yesterday.

- SC strikes down the OSHA mandate; cites Ron Klain's tweets bragging about using OSHA as an end-around Congress as a reason

- Mansion and Sinema categorically state they oppose changing the filibuster thereby killing Biden's agenda

- Inflation hits a 40 year high

- Producer prices increase 10% in Dec, the biggest gain ever

- Quin has his approval rating down to 33% 

:pavarotti:

I still remember Liberals' excuses for all of Biden's failures during most of last year 'he's just stuck cleaning up Trump's messes, everything will get better soon' yeah right :lul: 

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I still remember Liberals' excuses for all of Biden's failures during the first half of last year 'he's just stuck cleaning up Trump's messes, everything will get better soon' yeah right :lul: 

There's a lot of criticism to be throw all around but what really surprises me is that the DNC didn't have a contingency plan in case the covid mutations continued to get worse or even just really erratic. We've long knew that covid is highly prone to mutations.

Instead they were like, "We had our hearts set on going on a spending spree so damn the economic realities -- if you oppose us you're a racist."

And like most dogmatic idealists, reality is now blind-siding them.

12 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You said he stopped caring about the numbers once they improved under Biden. That's not what happened. :umad:

You didn't think I noticed you didn't post the revised job numbers did you, scummy bastard. :deniro:

Example - 

"In August, for instance, many were quick to brand the 235,000 jobs created as “disappointing,” given expectations following July’s blockbuster gain of 943,000 jobs. Two months later, August was revised upward by more than double, to 483,000, in what turned out to be the biggest upside positive change in nearly 40 years."

Unemployment numbers improved and he stopped caring.   Overall for 2021 Job numbers improved and he stopped caring, an average of almost 600,000 jobs per month were added in 2021 and surprise surprise he stopped caring. 

He started caring in January and he stopped caring because the numbers weren't bad as you yourself just said. Again, thanks for proving my point for me. 

:umad:

18 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I still remember Liberals' excuses for all of Biden's failures during most of last year 'he's just stuck cleaning up Trump's messes, everything will get better soon' yeah right :lul: 

He sure cleaned up that infustructure week mess in record time didn't he :umad:

9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Extending the eviction moratorium, extended unemployment benefits, the 3rd stimulus check, increased child tax credit. I’m no economist but I’m pretty sure reckless spending and essentially paying people to stay home instead of working is why inflation got out of control.

LMFAO You're dirt.