December UK Sales, Sony has its second highest month since launch.. but PS5 is still dead last. (UP: Jerry, Cows completely lose their minds)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Sony’s console cleared one million UK sales in August 2021, 39 weeks after its launch"    Xbox didn't cross 1 million until Dec.....5 months later.    Xbox is still dead last and

You're celebrating being 5 months behind PS5

Maybe you got your info twisted

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

taylor-swift-22.gif

i love how he's entirely off in count.........and he even broke his count.

Yet he has still come to the conclusion that this is the best he can do........he's literally concluded that he can't do any better, even though he's already failed twice in doing this.:drake:

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

That's weird to be honest. I'm guessing PS5 had supply shortage

Bingo

Here's a large UK retailer Argos

Www.argos.co.uk

Not sure if the site will work for US visitors, but both series S and series X are in stock. PS5 just says "more details" and when you click it takes you to page that just says out of stock. It has its own unique out of stock page. Its been like that all year.

I just checked Game.co.uk too. PS5 out of stock as it has been all year. Xflop X out of stock but S is always available in there.

Its practically impossiblw to get hold of a PS5 but shills like Lemshitz know this, they deliberately try to mislead.

47 minutes ago, jehurey said:

i love how he's entirely off in count.........and he even broke his count.

Yet he has still come to the conclusion that this is the best he can do........he's literally concluded that he can't do any better, even though he's already failed twice in doing this.:drake:

200.gif

28 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Bingo

Here's a large UK retailer Argos

Www.argos.co.uk

Not sure if the site will work for US visitors, but both series S and series X are in stock. PS5 just says "more details" and when you click it takes you to page that just says out of stock. It has its own unique out of stock page. Its been like that all year.

I just checked Game.co.uk too. PS5 out of stock as it has been all year. Xflop X out of stock but S is always available in there.

Its practically impossiblw to get hold of a PS5 but shills like Lemshitz know this, they deliberately try to mislead.

yeah, anybody who has been watching any retail websites and stock drops knows that the PS5 has been in very short supply, and there have been plenty of Series S in stock daily.

And they're trying to spin it like as if its catching up because actually want Xbox's more.

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah, anybody who has been watching any retail websites and stock drops knows that the PS5 has been in very short supply, and there have been plenty of Series S in stock daily.

And they're trying to spin it like as if its catching up because actually want Xbox's more.

we finally got back on topic. :blessed:

now he’s trying to defend Sonys horrible distribution strategy  :tom:

I’m from the UK and I can tell you categorically it is virtually impossible to buy a PS5 here and has been since launch. I can also tell you this country fucking loves PlayStation and if the PS5 had the availability of Xbox it would be a bloodbath. Realistically, PlayStation may actually be suffering from the shortage because in desperation people are turning to secondbestbox.

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

we finally got back on topic. :blessed:

now he’s trying to defend Sonys horrible distribution strategy  :tom:

No, you already lost the topic.

And you just admitted you lost the FIRST topic, because now you've shifted over to "distribution strategy" whereas you originally tried to say that people wanted Xbox more.

and thanks for quitting your routine.............you just lost that one, as well.

holy shit, you can't do anything right............and the best proof of that will be seeing you go back to counting again. LOL

Its also good to see that you also tried to derail the thread and introduce a political topic by trying to turn the word "we" into something political.

Just failure from you, all around.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, Cell said:

I’m from the UK and I can tell you categorically it is virtually impossible to buy a PS5 here and has been since launch. I can also tell you this country fucking loves PlayStation and if the PS5 had the availability of Xbox it would be a bloodbath. Realistically, PlayStation may actually be suffering from the shortage because in desperation people are turning to secondbestbox.

Problem is, most aren’t gonna get both. :reg:

Availability is the best ability. :smugcena:

Just now, jehurey said:

No, you already lost the topic.

And you just admitted you lost the FIRST topic, because now you've shifted over to "distribution strategy" whereas you originally tried to say that people wanted Xbox more.

and thanks for quitting your routine.............you just lost that one, as well.

holy shit, you can't do anything right............and the best proof of that will be seeing you go back to counting again. LOL

Third place station :mickeyj:

you better hope Sony found a way to produce some PS5s for the US NPD :tom: