December UK Sales, Sony has its second highest month since launch.. but PS5 is still dead last. (UP: Jerry, Cows completely lose their minds)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Sony’s console cleared one million UK sales in August 2021, 39 weeks after its launch"    Xbox didn't cross 1 million until Dec.....5 months later.    Xbox is still dead last and

You're celebrating being 5 months behind PS5

Maybe you got your info twisted

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

He’s now pretending I missed numbers. He better be careful here, wouldn’t wanna get caught in a trap :smugcena:

also it just dawned on me that this thread is about counting the number of Xboxes............and he demonstrated that he can't even count:lawl: :lawl:

he doesn't know how to respond to this. because he literally helped me create this punchline. he's now starting to lose it and ramble.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

also it just dawned on me that this thread is about counting the number of Xboxes............and he demonstrated that he can't even count:lawl: :lawl:

he doesn't know how to respond to this. because he literally helped me create this punchline. he's now starting to lose it and ramble.

What makes you think I can’t count?

:smugcena:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

What makes you think I can’t count?

:smugcena:

he doesn't know how to respond to this. because he literally helped me create this punchline. he's now starting to get pissed because he's lost this entire thread.

Just now, ghostz said:

i-dont-know-what-to-do-jack-donaghy.gif

he doesn't know how to respond to this. because he literally helped me create this punchline. he's now messing up on where he pastes his gifs.

i-dont-know-what-to-do-jack-donaghy.gif

he doesn't know how to respond to this. because he literally helped me create this punchline. in addition to him mis-placing his own gifs, he's now rambling about his ability to count, even though he's already demonstrated his lack of ability.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

he doesn't know how to respond to this. because he literally helped me create this punchline. in addition to him mis-placing his own gifs, he's now rambling about his ability to count, even though he's already demonstrated his lack of ability.

Tell me Jerry, which gifs did I … “misplace” :smugcena:

Just now, ghostz said:

Tell me Jerry, which gifs did I … “misplace” :smugcena:

he doesn't know how to respond to this. because he literally helped me create this punchline. and now he's running away from his own original attempt at running away (and his attempt to make some sort of vague promise about counting) LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

he doesn't know how to respond to this. because he literally helped me create this punchline. and now he's running away from his own original attempt at running away (and his attempt to make some sort of vague promise about counting) LOL

looks like he doesn’t know (or realize) which ones he claimed I “misplaced”

The stage is almost set :banderoos:

Just now, ghostz said:

looks like he doesn’t know (or realize) which ones he claimed I “misplaced”

The stage is almost set :banderoos:

he doesn't know how to respond to this. and its obvious that he's stalling. Maybe he's trying to find a website that has numbers on it.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he doesn't know how to respond to this. and its obvious that he's stalling. Maybe he's trying to find a website that has numbers on it.

he doesn’t even know which numbers he’s claiming I missed :cruise:

he doesn’t even know which numbers he’s claiming I missed :cruise:

he's got nothing, after he sounded like he was going to type some sort of epic post. Yeah that's what I pretty much figured.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

he's got nothing, after he sounded like he was going to type some sort of epic post. Yeah that's what I pretty much figured.

looks like I can count better than Jerry :blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

He’s had to copy and paste the same response over and over because he truly doesn’t get it. 

he will soon, though :blessed:

go ahead and say it, Jerry. I think you know what’s coming :mroff:

Just now, ghostz said:

He’s had to copy and paste the same response over and over because he truly doesn’t get it. 

he will soon, though :blessed:

go ahead and say it, Jerry. I think you know what’s coming :mroff:

he literally losing his shit over one post, which is what he failed to accomplish with all of his posts in which he attempted to count. Attempted. LOL

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

he literally losing his shit over one post, which is what he failed to accomplish with all of his posts in which he attempted to count. Attempted. LOL

Were at over 75. The meltdown is insane! :rawf:

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

Were at over 75. The meltdown is insane! :rawf:

The meltdown is insane:reg: We all counted (accurately) on that happening to you.

also it just dawned on me that this thread is about counting the number of Xboxes............and he demonstrated that he can't even count:lawl:

Edited by jehurey