DF’s technical review of the Definitive version of God of War

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

Nope.........Substatic brought it up.

Oh my god, you couldn't be counted on telling us what the weather is outside, you're so stupid.

No, he brought up the new OLEDS. You failed to comprehend his text, and blurted out you’ve had a (shitty b9) OLED for a year and a half. I just commented on it’s limitations, which caused you to lose your shit. 

It’s a new day, but the same ole Jerry. :risitas2:

• dead 1
  • aitch 1
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.....is still 1440, which is what I was making fun of.   Yes, I'm perfectly aware.   So while I was talking about my better PC with my better GPU............you somehow thought tha

So the only way to play God of War better on my PS5...............is on my top of the line PC that almost nobody else has.  

Damn, another epic thread backfire from @ghostz    How many Ls can one man take?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

No, he brought up the new OLEDS.

And I talked about OLED screens.

You changed it specifically to my tv.

So you're the one who brought it up, specifically about my tv.

Thanks for losing this talking point, again.

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

And I talked about OLED screens.

You changed it specifically to my tv.

So you're the one who brought it up, specifically about my tv.

Thanks for losing this talking point, again.

Exactly. You brought up oleds, and then said “my OLED” 

shall I bump?

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

Exactly. You brought up oleds, and then said “my OLED” 

shall I bump?

No, he brought up OLEDs, whenever he was trying to find an excuse for me telling him that his PC isn't better than mines.

.........not to mention that changing his monitor is still not going to make his video card (and, therefore, PC) better than mines. LOL

So.............SUBSTATIC was the one that specifically moved the conversation over to that.

I love how you are losing every single argument that you make.

24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, he brought up OLEDs, whenever he was trying to find an excuse for me telling him that his PC isn't better than mines.

.........not to mention that changing his monitor is still not going to make his video card (and, therefore, PC) better than mines. LOL

So.............SUBSTATIC was the one that specifically moved the conversation over to that.

I love how you are losing every single argument that you make.

He brought up QD OLED, you brought up your shitty B9 that no one asked about, LOL. 

• Haha 1
On 2022-01-14 at 12:13 PM, jehurey said:

So the only way to play God of War better on my PS5...............is on my top of the line PC that almost nobody else has.

:reg:

Does that mean your shitty excuse about Xbox Series SX games being "playable" on PC goes out of the window?

9 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Does that mean your shitty excuse about Xbox Series SX games being "playable" on PC goes out of the window?

No, because I'm not sitting here waiting for FOUR YEAR OLD XBOX PORTS, am I?

Boy, that wasn't hard to demolish.

• Ben 1
3 hours ago, jehurey said:

I brought up the Alienware QD-OLED to show you this resolution of 3440x1440, 21:9 aspect ratio, and higher fps is by far my preference and that I'd even be willing to spend $3000+ on those specs (That's the estimated price, hopefully it's lower luls). 4K 16:9 at much lower frames isn't my cup of tea. I HAVE ONE, it's collecting dust.  No one brought up your PC lol, we were discussing displays, fps, and resolution.

I know your video card is better than my 3080 TUF OC in the 2020 thread where we were all trying to get one. It isn't some great revelation and I never said otherwise.

Not sure how any of this makes God of War anything but best on PC. Just like 99% of other video games.

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Hermits rejoicing because they get to use their $1000+ video cards to play an almost 4 year old PS4 game....Lmfao. Oh how that platform has fallen.

My GPU was $650. I got it to play the better version of 100% of xbox and 99% of ps games (including several games that don't go to each other, giving PC the most AAA/AAs), on top of having the best online (especially competitive gaming) by exponential margins and a few genres that I like which aren't even on consoles. I also can't imagine playing most genres I prefer on anything but my high end lubed keyboard switches and optical switch mouse.

But to each their own.

Edited by Substatic
2 hours ago, Substatic said:

My GPU was $650. I got it to play the better version of 100% of xbox and 99% of ps games (including several games that don't go to each other, giving PC the most AAA/AAs), on top of having the best online (especially competitive gaming) by exponential margins and a few genres that I like which aren't even on consoles. I also can't imagine playing most genres I prefer on anything but my high end lubed keyboard switches and optical switch mouse.

But to each their own.

Nobody nowadays can get a GPU for $650 that can run this with better visuals than the PS4 version.

• Upvote 1

Imagine gloating about getting to play a 4 year old console port when it’s arguably better sequel is about to release in a few months. Couldn’t be me.

All this fuckery just shows how so-called hermits were starving for games. I’ll be getting GOW later to play on my PC after a heavy price drop. The game is old as shit now and it doesn’t make sense to be spending full price on it when it’s sequel is launching in a few months.

If someone told me in the early 90s when I started gaming on PC that PC gamers would be rejoicing this hard over console leftovers I would have laughed at them. Is this a plus for PC? Hell yea it is but it’s not nearly the big W some of you clowns are making it to be. It’s a bit hilarious and sad to watch certain people around here expose their desperate hunger for PS exclusives after swearing up and down that these games were soulless walking sims all these years :pavarotti:

• NPC 1
12 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Imagine gloating about getting to play a 4 year old console port when it’s arguably better sequel is about to release in a few months. Couldn’t be me.

All this fuckery just shows how so-called hermits were starving for games. I’ll be getting GOW later to play on my PC after a heavy price drop. The game is old as shit now and it doesn’t make sense to be spending full price on it when it’s sequel is launching in a few months.

If someone told me in the early 90s when I started gaming on PC that PC gamers would be rejoicing this hard over console leftovers I would have laughed at them. Is this a plus for PC? Hell yea it is but it’s not nearly the big W some of you clowns are making it to be. It’s a bit hilarious and sad to watch certain people around here expose their desperate hunger for PS exclusives after swearing up and down that these games were soulless walking sims all these years :pavarotti:

Damage control. God of War best on PC.

Just now, Substatic said:

Damage control. God of War best on PC.

And for the longest time you shat on the game because you are a clown, and now you are paying Sony $50 to play it four years after it launched because you’re a sucker :vabe:.

Instead of being honest with yourself and admitting you’ve always wanted to play it out we’re living in denial and now you are exposing yourself. More reason to see your opinion on any PS5 games as that of an idiotic fanboy that’s jealous he can’t play them :qbad:

Spoiler

• NPC 1
5 hours ago, Substatic said:

I brought up the Alienware QD-OLED to show you this resolution of 3440x1440

.....is still 1440, which is what I was making fun of.

Yes, I'm perfectly aware.

So while I was talking about my better PC with my better GPU............you somehow thought that converting your 1440p screen to an OLED 1440p screen was somehow going to compensate for the lack of GPU horsepower.

Terrific. Good luck on that endeavor.

God of War is best..........on MY pc. You replacing your existing monitor for an OLED monitor isn't going to change that in the slightest.

Edited by jehurey
  • NPC 1
  • aitch 1