DF’s technical review of the Definitive version of God of War

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.....is still 1440, which is what I was making fun of.   Yes, I'm perfectly aware.   So while I was talking about my better PC with my better GPU............you somehow thought tha

So the only way to play God of War better on my PS5...............is on my top of the line PC that almost nobody else has.  

Damn, another epic thread backfire from @ghostz    How many Ls can one man take?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The best part is, he said he’s had it “for a year and a half”

he bought a used OLED. :D 

No I didn't buy a used OLED, I bought the 2019 OLED that were being sold before the 2020's were coming in.  New.

I love how you can't get anything correct to save your life.:lawl:

4 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Damn this kid was bragging about having a 5 year old OLED when I'm up here hyping the next gen version (QD OLED)?

I love how you're trying to brag about a monitor that you don't even have yet, not even have a RELEASE DATE for it yet.:lawl:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No I didn't buy a used OLED, I bought the 2019 OLED that were being sold before the 2020's were coming in.  New.

I love how you can't get anything correct to save your life.:lawl:

I love how you're trying to brag about a monitor that you don't even have yet, not even have a RELEASE DATE for it yet.:lawl:

The b7 has been out since before 2019. :D 

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

At CES 2022, Dell announced their latest high-end gaming monitor. The Alienware 34 QD OLED offers a 175Hz QHD panel, 1800R curvature, and Nvidia G-Sync support, among other features. When the debut date, which is set for late March 2022, is confirmed, the pricing will be revealed.

The Alienware 34 QD OLED gaming monitor from Dell is another ace up its sleeve (model number AW3423DW). It’s the “world’s first Quantum Dot OLED” gaming display with exceptional specs. We currently have no idea how much it will cost. Dell said it will release the price closer to the shipping date, which is slated for March 2 in China, March 29 in North America, and April 5 in Europe (rest of the world).

:omglol:

Edited by Substatic
  • dead 1
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He can't read properly.:hest:There's literally nothing that he says that is remotely reliable anymore, since he's actually that stupid at reading. LOL

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I bought the 2019 OLED that were being sold before the 2020's were coming in.  

:RISITAS:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

:RISITAS:

LOL I bought the 2019 models that actually have full bandwidth in the HDMI 2.1 ports.

Those got cut with the 2020 models.

And DTS support got cut with the 2020 models and beyond.

:hest:You really don't know anything, don't you?

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL I bought the 2019 models that actually have full bandwidth in the HDMI 2.1 ports.

Those got cut with the 2020 models.

And DTS support got cut with the 2020 models and beyond.

:hest:You really don't know anything, don't you?

And what does that full band with get you?

you can’t even do DV at 4K 120fps :D 

Just now, ghostz said:

And what does that full band with get you?

you can’t even do DV at 4K 120fps :D 

neither can you:hest::hest:

VIncent Teoh from HDTVtest and others have reported that Dolby Vision looks wrong on the Xbox Series X. For MULTIPLE GAMES, it appears that the Dolby Vision implementation is completely messed up.

And Halo doesn't run at 4K/120:lawl::lawl::lawl:So you don't have any games that do Dolby VIsion at 4K/120, dumbass

That entire thing completely backfired on you and Beggij.:hest: