IGN: The console race is closer than you think

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, lemmings are so desperate they didn't already see ghost failing at this claim already.

This is a second major source now confirming that cows and fakeboys like you are full of shit

Just now, jehurey said:

IGN podcasters are now a "major source"???:hest:

They have no new information to base their guesses on.

It's impressive that you watched a 20 minute video in 30 seconds. 

You must be busy pretending to play your Switch

17 minutes ago, Vini said:

https://www.ign.com/videos/the-console-race-is-closer-than-you-think-next-gen-console-watch

Buh buh the cow elites have decided that PS5 has won the gen

It's just as "close" now as Xbox1 was close to PS4 at this point in time.  Same exact gap. 

How did that turn out again?.. Oh yea the Gap increased and Xbox1 sold half as much as PS4 :umad:

19 minutes ago, Vini said:

It's impressive that you watched a 20 minute video in 30 seconds. 

You must be busy pretending to play your Switch

its impressive how, if you supposedly watched the video.............haven't provided us with the specific information that's supposed to prove me wrong.

you must be busy............playing nothing on your Xbox.

I doubt many watched the video. But essentially, it’s not even that MS, Sony, and Nintendo aren’t providing the estimated supply, it’s just demand is higher than it’s ever been. 

this is honestly great for gaming, it’s growing. 

also in the video, Sonys last reported numbers are 13.5 million. Microsoft hasn’t reported anything other than it’s the company’s most popular Xbox of all time, which means its at least  at 12 million,  because that’s what’s Xbox 360 sold. It could easily be at 13-15, too. 

So, Sony is selling well, Microsoft is selling better than ever, and Nintendo is just leading as they should. Good time for gamers. 👍🏼

Edited by ghostz
On 2022-01-14 at 1:08 PM, Goukosan said:

It's just as "close" now as Xbox1 was close to PS4 at this point in time.  Same exact gap. 

How did that turn out again?.. Oh yea the Gap increased and Xbox1 sold half as much as PS4 :umad:

That would make sense if the gap wasn't exponentially decreasing this time. 

Game pass is going to swallow Sony whole if they don't compete. Just like Netflix swallowed major movie studios. 

42 minutes ago, Vini said:

Game pass is going to swallow Sony whole if they don't compete. Just like Netflix swallowed major movie studios. 

XBOX by Dec has sold less than PS5 had sold by Sept... Stop the lemming delusions. 

3 hours ago, Vini said:

Lol, people subscribed to Gamepass is a tiny fraction of the userbase on PC. It's clear a lot of people doesn't care and are willing to pay more to actually own their games.

Not to mention it's a business model that isn't viable for most companies. Microsoft are willing to lose hundred of million of dollars to offer Gamepass with day one games. Sony can't afford to do that nor Nintendo. Why would they care anyway, one first party game from them can generate more revenue than a few months of GP does?

It's a good idea as complementary service and giving more options to your consumer and new revenue avenue but it's not the only viable business model and it's not going to negatively impact Playstation sales to the point where it will shift Xbox into first place.

A big sign that they are struggling with GamePass is that I see on Slickdeals.net forums that people are still sharing alot of Steam sale deals, Humble bundle deals, and even European PC game codes.

And deals on BUYING retail copies of Forza 5 and Halo on PC.

And it really feels like these people don't want GamePass, in the comments section, nobody directs the conversation over to GamePass for playing those games.

To take advantage of the vast majority of PC GamePass games, you only really need a PC with a GTX 970 or above. So, anybody who has bought or built a decent gaming PC within the past 7 years should easily be a GamePass PC customer.

So........why aren't there like 40 to 50 million subscribers coming from the PC, alone?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

A big sign that they are struggling with GamePass is that I see on Slickdeals.net forums that people are still sharing alot of Steam sale deals, Humble bundle deals, and even European PC game codes.

And deals on BUYING retail copies of Forza 5 and Halo on PC.

And it really feels like these people don't want GamePass, in the comments section, nobody directs the conversation over to GamePass for playing those games.

To take advantage of the vast majority of PC GamePass games, you only really need a PC with a GTX 970 or above. So, anybody who has bought or built a decent gaming PC within the past 7 years should easily be a GamePass PC customer.

So........why aren't there like 40 to 50 million subscribers coming from the PC, alone?

You can't stop this train Jerry

If you don't want gamepass today you'll want it tomorrow when all your favorite franchises end up there day one. There's no escape. 

3 minutes ago, Vini said:

You can't stop this train Jerry

If you don't want gamepass today you'll want it tomorrow when all your favorite franchises end up there day one. There's no escape. 

LOL, you can actually tell that this guy has never won anything in life, that he's trying to live vicariously through Microsoft.

That's pretty sad.

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Jerry had already subbed to Gamepass in the past, lol. 

And that means that I never padded their 25 million number, since they're already counting me from when I did the promo for The Outer Worlds, and for the longest time, I was in the xCloud Beta program, and for that program they had people try out GamePass games.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, you can actually tell that this guy has never won anything in life, that he's trying to live vicariously through Microsoft.

That's pretty sad.

And that means that I never padded their 25 million number, since they're already counting me from when I did the promo for The Outer Worlds, and for the longest time, I was in the xCloud Beta program, and for that program they had people try out GamePass games.

Jerry is so desperate for games he had to use betas and trial periods to play games. Damn, PS really sucks. :D 

Just now, ghostz said:

Jerry is so desperate for games he had to use betas and trial periods to play games. Damn, PS really sucks. :D 

LOL he's getting pissed because he's getting bitchslapped in the other thread.

This is hilarious when he does this.