More shitty driving by myself.

1 hour ago, Carlos Vela said:

What wheel do you use for rally?

you like that game better than Rally 2.0

?

The Fanatec WRC rim. It is very light and easy to maneuver (I use gloves though to not ruin the nice alcantara, although I already wore out the thumbs part as I didn't have a pair of gloves back then).

As far as games go, I prefer WRC 10 although Dirt Rally 2.0 is fun but doesn't do physics very well even though people swear by Codemaster's Dirt Rally title.

The main problem I have is that in rally games, you are supposed to go sideways and always be in the verge of losing control and regaining it. Kylotonn's WRC titles do this extremely well. You can go sideways, gauge traction and get back on it with momentum.

This doesn't happen in Codemaster's Dirt Rally titles. Once you are sideways, good luck correcting that.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

The Fanatec WRC rim. It is very light and easy to maneuver (I use gloves though to not ruin the nice alcantara, although I already wore out the thumbs part as I didn't have a pair of gloves back then).

As far as games go, I prefer WRC 10 although Dirt Rally 2.0 is fun but doesn't do physics very well even though people swear by Codemaster's Dirt Rally title.

The main problem I have is that in rally games, you are supposed to go sideways and always be in the verge of losing control and regaining it. Kylotonn's WRC titles do this extremely well. You can go sideways, gauge traction and get back on it with momentum.

This doesn't happen in Codemaster's Dirt Rally titles. Once you are sideways, good luck correcting that.

Do you have a hand brake ?   I want one for rally and drift,  but keep hearing how the Fanatec handbrake censor goes bad too quickly.

having a hard time deciding between Fanatec, aiologs, or heusinkveld

Heusinkveld best build but no console compatibility.  (Not even with drivehub I believe)

Aiologs nice,  works with consoles via drivehub too

or Fanatec,  works on consoles,  plugs in to base so easier wire managment 

2 hours ago, Carlos Vela said:

Do you have a hand brake ?   I want one for rally and drift,  but keep hearing how the Fanatec handbrake censor goes bad too quickly.

having a hard time deciding between Fanatec, aiologs, or heusinkveld

Heusinkveld best build but no console compatibility.  (Not even with drivehub I believe)

Aiologs nice,  works with consoles via drivehub too

or Fanatec,  works on consoles,  plugs in to base so easier wire managment 

I have a Fanatec handbrake too.

So far, one year without issues.

Even though I got the Formula rim, I always go back to rally.

That´s why I got the whole setup (h shifter, clutch, rim and handbrake)

Edited by MalaXmaS