Microsoft has purchased Activision Blizzard - WSJ

So, when the entire Activision-Blizzard scandal was coming out, and they were being investigated by the State of California, many people were assuming that Bobby Kotick was going to get fired, that the shareholders simply had no choice.

And many were preplexed when they actually stood by him, and didn't punish him at all.

And this is why............the negotiations with Microsoft is what PROTECTED Bobby Kotick from any punishment, because he was the one in the negotiations.

And this is his reward for being a slimey piece of shit executive for all of these years:

Severance, benefits continuation, and "impact on equity awards?" Totaling $292,970,341. Plus he owns around 4.3 million shares that Microsoft will pay $95 per share for. So I guess it could be renegotiated to have less being paid out, but he's still making bank from his shares.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/0000718877/000130817921000286/latvi2021_def14a.htm

Its estimated that Kotick is walking away with a $700 million payout from all of this.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Except Sony bought studios that were already operating as a second-party, like Housemarque. Who were never multi-plat developers.   Or the studios had no IPs of their own, they were port dev

No, I don’t rent.

MU ha ha ha ha Mu ha ha ha. The sheep have been Bill Cosby’ed and R Kelly’ed

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

They dropped a lot before hand (and now too obviously), MS got them for cheap actually. 

No, because all signs indicate that MS is buying Activision stock at $95 a share.

Which would be almost near their all-time 5 year high.

Just now, ghostz said:

It was over 105 within the last year. Why are you always wrong? :D 

Except I wasn't because if you read my sentence:

Which would be almost near their all-time 5 year high.

It fits with that................and I specifically typed it like that because I was aware that it did go over $100 at one point.

So..............what is wrong here is your reading comprehension...............AGAIN.

Holy shit, you really do have a problem understanding words and sentences, don't you?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except I wasn't because if you read my sentence:

It fits with that................and I specifically typed it like that because I was aware that it did go over $100 at one point.

So..............what is wrong here is your reading comprehension...............AGAIN.

Holy shit, you really do have a problem understanding words and sentences, don't you?

So it sounds like they got a discount :hehe: 

Just now, ghostz said:

So it sounds like they got a discount :hehe: 

No, any executive that raises your stock share with an increase of almost 30%, and completely offsets all of the lost stock price from a series of horrible scandals within the past six months................is an executive that did a FANTASTIC job for their shareholders.

Microsoft is paying PRE-scandal stock prices.:drake:So what discount?

Just now, ghostz said:

You've got owned at every aspect, so hard you had to start saying thank god Spyro and Crash are off PS as it will make room for.........

Knack 

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

I've completely broken him

:blessed:Ran the full table on him today:blessed:

Just now, ghostz said:

Alright, he's back to copy and pasting. This is what happens on stage 6 of the meltdown. 

Let me know when you're ready to get owned again  :blessed:

I bitchslapped him into avoiding me.

AKA the JonB routine.

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Fine by me, all of the games would be on Gamepass day 1, like MLB the Show. :banderoos:

Like I said..........its the only way Microsoft can actually win anything.

So you just agreed with that sentiment.:blessed: