Microsoft has purchased Activision Blizzard - WSJ

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Except Sony bought studios that were already operating as a second-party, like Housemarque. Who were never multi-plat developers.   Or the studios had no IPs of their own, they were port dev

No, I don’t rent.

MU ha ha ha ha Mu ha ha ha. The sheep have been Bill Cosby’ed and R Kelly’ed

Posted Images

FTC wont do shit they played softball with Microsoft on Windows.

We could go into connections between child abuse and organizations the Gates foundation funds too but that's a whole other story.

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

Sony isn't paying a dime for GamePass.

And they are not going to allow a gaming subscription service run on their Playstation consoles, that THEY (Sony) are not in complete ownership of.

So, unless Microsoft gives Sony a significant cut of GamePass subscriptions that are played on Playstation consoles, the only way Sony will allow these Microsoft owned games is if they are developed natively and licensed as third-party retail games approved by Sony to sell for the Playstation.

Well I guess COD and other Blizzard Activision games will now be exclusive to Windows and Xbox.  No skin off MS's ass.  Gamers who want to play COD will have to go MS I suppose.  According to you since Sony will never implement gamepass on their console.. no biggie.  

It's sony who needs something here not MS.  MS has all the goods now.

Edited by Spicalicious
  • Geese 1
Just now, Spicalicious said:

Well I guess COD and other Blizzard Activision games will not be exclusive to Windows and Xbox.  No skin off MS's ass.  Gamers who want to play COD will have to go MS I suppose.  According to you since Sony will never implement gamepass on their console.. no biggie.  

Exactly. Sony will soon be begging MS for the Gamepass app, otherwise, no COD for Cows. M

i say the hell with it, though. Release it as an app on tvs, game over. 

LAMO if sony bought Activision/Blizzard y'all would be shitting down Xbox's throat right now. :kaz: But obviously Sony doesn't have 70 billion in a warchest somewhere.  Sony in it's entirety is worth a little more than 100 billion?  No way they could afford a 70 billion dollar purchase.  I guess that's the difference between the two gaming behemoths that are MS and sony.  MS has over a trillion dollars to work with while sony is only worth a fraction of that.

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Exactly. Sony will soon be begging MS for the Gamepass app, otherwise, no COD for Cows. M

i say the hell with it, though. Release it as an app on tvs, game over. 

exactly.. This is great.  screw the cows. :kaz:

Edited by Spicalicious
7 hours ago, TLHBO said:

The fact that this concept goes over your head shows how dumb you actually are.

There's really no hope for humanity is there.

Lmfao, so because I am going to be able to play more games, I am a shill.

Lmfao holy meltdown from the stupid cows and sheep. 

7 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Lemmings would rather see gaming die and become gatekeeped by a monthly payment to Microsoft Corp than have any other console outsell Xbox.

Let that sink in.

Lmfao gaming die 

Gaming is still going, stupid drama queen.

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

FTC wont do shit they played softball with Microsoft on Windows.

We could go into connections between child abuse and organizations the Gates foundation funds too but that's a whole other story.

We could also go into connections with pedophiles in Sony headquarters as well 

Edited by MalaXmaS
3 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

Well I guess COD and other Blizzard Activision games will now be exclusive to Windows and Xbox.  No skin off MS's ass.  Gamers who want to play COD will have to go MS I suppose.  According to you since Sony will never implement gamepass on their console.. no biggie.  

CoD is nowhere near the status they were 5 years ago.  They went free to play for a reason.

Its much easier for Sony to help build and cultivate a separate brand with another company.

COD has no more growth. Its the same players.

As long as the Respawn guys are still out there, out of Microsoft's control.......you shouldn't be so confident.

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

Neither do I… what does that have to do with you thinking this isn’t legal? :D 

Yes you do rent.

Rent-a-Center.

You just got busted lying the moment Lynux embarassed you:hest:

3 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

LAMO if sony bought Activision/Blizzard y'all would be shitting down Xbox's throat right now. :kaz: But obviously Sony doesn't have 70 billion in a warchest somewhere.  Sony in it's entirety is worth a little more than 100 billion?  No way they could afford a 70 billion dollar purchase.  I guess that's the difference between the two gaming behemoths that are MS and sony.  MS has over a trillion dollars to work with while sony is only worth a fraction of that.

Sony doesn't need to corner a market to try and force people ONTO their system.

People are coming to their system VOLUNTARILY, because they want to.

This is the thing you poor lemmings don't want to admit, out loud.

You're celebrating the fact that Phil Spencer is aware that nobody WANTS TO game on the Xbox platform, so he is trying to remove third-party developers from the free market.

And that's the pathetic part about all of this: $70 billion dollars were spent............and nothing new was created.

Sony ends up buying Insomniac, and we have a second Spider-man franchise, and now a Wolverine IP incoming. Something NEW was created in the video game space that didn't exist before.

Sony ends up buying Housemarque, and we now have Returnal, which earned several Game of the Year nominations, and we now have a former 2D developers upgrade to become an exciting new 3D action game developer...............something NEW was created that didn't exist before.

Microsoft spent $70 billion...........and there's a strong chance they're going to do some trimming to the existing Activision studios. They have three studios devoted to developing CoD in alternating years. I'm pretty sure they're going to remove one of those studios. (And you'll be defending that when it happens).

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he wouldn't know how to respond, if he could.

Poor guy has trouble reading, so he considers that to be a meltdown., for his brain.

The second you brought up returnal, a game you hated, I knew it was over. Doenst beat you bragging about 4.0 Knack yesterday, but it’s close. :mj: